KRAZYPITBULL is offline Junior Member

Question supplements with Gear

Is it okay to use supplements with steriods ? I was yold it would just waste my supplements

i have Horsepower and muscletechs Anator P70 muscle activator

just wondering if i could use this and my sustanon and EQ for some better results..

Thanks Guys

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAZYPITBULL View Post
    Is it okay to use supplements with steriods ? I was yold it would just waste my supplements

i have Horsepower and muscletechs Anator P70 muscle activator

just wondering if i could use this and my sustanon and EQ for some better results..

Thanks Guys
    I wouldnt ever use any of those over the counter supplements. Only thing I worry about is protein supplements, vitamins, minerals, fish oil, creatine ester.

my horsepower was pulled off shelf for having steroids in it and it has a nice amount of creatine in it and the P70 is full of protein.. anyother opinions on this ? Thanks Maldorf

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    ya im using glut, creatine, bcaas, and on gear...

does it benefit you though ? i can use mine too but dont want to if there is no point... LOL.. does it increase anything ?

natural4now is offline New Member
    you sent me a message asking why i called u a punk and i never called you anything...i dont even know who u are homeboy

bud i have the pm, and why would you confront me on here? its dealt with. if you have no answer to my question stop interupting my thread.. Thank you.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    does it benefit you though ? i can use mine too but dont want to if there is no point... LOL.. does it increase anything ?
    of course glut and protein and extra bcaa's can benefit you on gear. competitive bodybuilders gotta take a shitload of over counter supps while we diet and are on gear to maintain as much muscle as possible. I dont really use alot of them while I am bulking but I would imagine that it would still benefit you to some degree.

Thank you, thats what i was looking for... thanks

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    I've always wondered about using any of the test booster supps while on...anyone know if halodrol 50 or Mass Tabs can pair w/ Test.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy View Post
    I've always wondered about using any of the test booster supps while on...anyone know if halodrol 50 or Mass Tabs can pair w/ Test.
    I wouldnt bother with a test booster. you are already injecting test. maybe a no product like amlify o2 or something works great for a vascular look at the end of a cutting cycle. creatine, protien, bcaa, and a good vitamin should be all ya need. I like animal paks myself. unless you like to waste money on useless test boosters. just buy more test bro. JMHO.

see I have a Test Booster to take after my cycle to keep my levels up . I just figured the other supplements would boost everything and id benefit from it more.

abombing is offline Associate Member
    Gear will help your muscles uptake more nutrients, so yes you can take supplements and yes it will do a lot of good. I wouldn't take test boosters though if you are injecting test.

The test booster is for after my cycle is done so i can stabilize my testosterone ...

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    The test booster is for after my cycle is done so i can stabilize my testosterone...
    from my experience all of those supplements did nothing for me. ONly thing that helped me was HCG , Clomid, arimidex , nolvadex . THe standard pct.

hmm, i guess ill just have to see for myself considering everyone is different right... thanks for all responses guys...

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I am like maldorf, protein, glutamine, bcaa, flax or fish oil, multi vitamins, glutamin. That is all I will ever touch, on or off cycle. Every thing else to me is just garbage and a waste of money.

hmm, i guess ill just have to see for myself considering everyone is different right... thanks for all responses guys...
    well good luck because taking a test booster after cycle will just keep you shut down.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    sorry maldorf, no disrespect, but i had people asking me if i was on gear because of the gains i got using some otc's. i stacked 6-oxo, and sostonol 250. i also went with the bcaas, zma, creatine, glutamine, fish oils. but obviously these gains were chickensh!t compared to when i was on cycle. the only thing i would wonder about is using these "test boosters" on your pct, wouldnt you want your body to return to normality? i would go with maldorf's pct and call it a day.

using test boosters in pct will just keep you shut down, and thus become detrimental to keeping gains.

okay, so what do you recommend after my cycle to keep my gains ? and to keep test normal without crashing?

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf View Post
    from my experience all of those supplements did nothing for me. ONly thing that helped me was HCG, Clomid, arimidex, nolvadex. THe standard pct.
    maldorf already said it. Read into pct and learn what it is all about. There is no secret supplement that will help. History and experiance of many people has shown that hcg , nolva, aromasin , clomid, arimidex are the best things to take.

thanks

thanks
    no problem, thanks for listening and keeping an open mind.

bombguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    using test boosters in pct will just keep you shut down, and thus become detrimental to keeping gains.
    Werd...The reason I got put on TRT was Mass tabs. Those fvcking things shut my shit down big time.

Thread Information