midnight777 is offline Associate Member

question about body fat and running a cycle of test

right now I sit at 15%.. I want to run a 12 week cycle of test in Feb... If the worst is I am at 12% by then, this should still be ok? what is the most body fat you can be in at? I thought test helps cut body fat?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    12-15% is fine

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    12 to 15 is fine if not your diet is not in check and you have no reason to be running aas. But at 15% you should be fine and yes test does burn fat hit the cardio hard and make sure that diet is in check... Good luck

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I have ran cycles as high as 20% bf when I was doing strongman. Remember though that estrogen related fat gains can come from test also, so keep an a.i. handy.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    yeah when i come back from brazil I hope to be around 9-10% bf, its mainly in the diet man, and in my case what i hear there big on healthy foods so i wont be tempted as much! :-) just gonna haver to find my way to get protein!! beans will get old after a while!

i am at 14%bf right now and i have no issue at all with runnin a.s. i have seen some guys with pretty good sized guts come in and and take test and in a matter of 6-7 weeks are lookin real good. i dont even remember what i was saying but thats my opnion haha!!

Thread Information