MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member

Test E/Var Cycle

As i am approaching the start of my cycle, i want some opinions from everyone if i need any other products.

I plan on doing a 10 week Test E (400 mg) cycle with 8 weeks of Var (50mg ed) starting at like week 3.

My PCT was just going to consist of Nolva/Clomid. Is this fine? Would i need HCG ? Does anyone recommend anything else for PCT (i have Letro on hand just in case but i was fine with my previous cycle so i dont think this would be an issue).

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    i think that you are good. hcg would help, and maybe some aromasin in your pct, but that is just for safety sake.

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    i think that you are good. hcg would help, and maybe some aromasin in your pct, but that is just for safety sake.
    Hey thanks bro. Any other suggestions. I figured this was good enough. Wasnt sure if i needed the hcg . I prefer not to use it (never have before and dont you have to mix that shit?), but if its preferred, i will.

If anyone else can chime in please do so.

Thanks.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    id use the var for the 1st 8weeks coz itl give you a kickstart whilst the test is kicking in. you dont 'need' hcg . but if you use it then youl recover easier during pct.

What about proviron ? Is this recommended? I didnt do MUCH research on it but some...and it sounds like it wouldnt hurt to throw that in there.

Thread Information