Thread: ideas on cycle?

junit37 is offline Junior Member

ideas on cycle?

Hey fellas i'm going to start a test prop/t-bol cycle. I plan on running it 6-8 weeks, not sure yet.

test prop 200-300 mg/ wk
    Oral Turinabol 20-30 mg/wk.

I'm an athlete so I don't want to gain much mass and looking for just strength and recovery. I also have a-dex and hcg on hand. what do you guys think about HCG on cycle? Or is it even necessary for this dosage ? Also should the a-dex be run from the beginning or should I just keep it on hand in case? Thanks ahead of time for advice.

29 yo 6'2 220lbs

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The test prop can be done 100mg EOD bro...the tbol you mean 20-30 a day??...save the hcg for pct...prop shouldnt put that much water on you but you and use the adex to keep excess water off.High protein and good carbs bro...

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    You wont see anything from tbol until you get up to 50mg/ed, imo. Even at that you'll get vascular and hard but not bulked. I like tbol and in your case, you could run it 60-80mg/ed w/o much worry about quick mass gains.

Btw, if youre worried about peeps questioning your size, show them through your dedication in diet and training that youre busting your ass off. The steroid usage wont come up. Good luck.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    run the prop at 100mg eod that will be fine like others have said run the t-bol at 60-80mg ed you wont gain to much mass and you will be happy with the reslults... Good Luck make sure you diet is in check

junit37 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies. however, i have my mind made up on a low dose test prop. as far as the t-bol is concerned, I'm going to play with the dosages. I am a speed/strength athlete that is why my weight is a concern not because I"m worried about what people say. I'm not trying to gain weight. you guys don't think hcg throughout is necessary? what about after?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,read my first reply...Use for pct...post cycle therapy ...to get your HPTA kickstarted again.

Thread Information