jeff113113 is offline Junior Member

does anyone get every air bubble out

i can never seem to get every bubble out. it's the very small sizz like bubbles that won't come out or pop. Does everyone have this problem.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    It happens often, it won't hurt you if there are

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    never

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    No problem bro...to have any problems you'd have to have up to a whole cc of air...if that happens to anyone thy have no biz doing anabolics.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    no i actualy leave a tiny bit of air in it to clear all the gear out of the needle.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Take your time when drawing up your gear, the less bubbles you introduce when loading the less you have to deal with. Best Wishes.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    those lil zizz bubbles u mentioned r nothing to worry about

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffgator View Post
    no i actualy leave a tiny bit of air in it to clear all the gear out of the needle.
    I do the same. Actually, if you look at the pre loaded flu shots they also have a bubble in them to get every drop out. Works like a charm.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    Man i use these things called vial taps they go on top of your 10ml vial and they have a little pole on the top of it that you attach the syringe to and draw out your oil there is no need to use a neddle to draw. These work great you can draw back say 1.5cc and push the other .5 cc back into the vial therefore you dont get any air in the syringe. I get these from my unlce he works in medical supplies at the V.A I'm sure you can get them online somewhere I would tell everyone to use these there fukin great.

ziinus is offline Associate Member
    There is no problem injecting up to 3cc air in your muscles. I always leave 0.5cc in my syringue to get all the gear ^^

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I shot 3/4 of a cc of air into my ass one time. I couldn't see what was going on back there but I forgot to purge the syringe. All of a sudden it became very easy to push and I realized what happened. I didn't die in case you are wondering.

BigDog69 is offline New Member
    Air bubbles are only a problem if you are injecting intravenously.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    ^^^ And even then, isn't that big of a deal as long as it's not more than a couple CC's. The air will diffuse out of your blood through the lungs

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    to get all the little bubbles out of the syringe just store it (gear inside) vertically with the needle end up for about 24 hours. by the next day all the bubbles have risen to the top then you just push out the one big bubble. Done.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperK View Post
    to get all the little bubbles out of the syringe just store it (gear inside) vertically with the needle end up for about 24 hours. by the next day all the bubbles have risen to the top then you just push out the one big bubble. Done.
    way to much effort for some thing not needed

highrise is offline Junior Member
    When injecting a thick oil injectable, I throw a rice bag heating pad in the microwave for about a minute to get it warm, take it out and wrap the syringe in it. I do this b/c it makes the shot more comfortable and I never have a painful injection site. But as a side, all the little bubbles rise to the top a lot faster when I tap the syringe with my finger if the oil is warm, and they all disappear. Of course, I never let it get anything near HOT.

agentmuscleXXX is offline New Member
    when using a vial its easy. Alll you need to do is draw a little over the amount you need then you just push the plunger to the amount that you need squirting the extra juce and blubbles out into the vial. no juice loss no air good to go !! but really those tiny little air bubbles mean nothing.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I shot 3/4 of a cc of air into my ass one time. I couldn't see what was going on back there but I forgot to purge the syringe. All of a sudden it became very easy to push and I realized what happened. I didn't die in case you are wondering.

Chuck_R is offline Member

Thread Information