deansy is offline New Member

Smile Wanting to do a cycle (newbie)

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have reached the point where i have decided to do a cycle (or 2, 3) so i can finally get to where my training has been leading me. When i started training (im 5'8" ) i was 147lb. After five years of training and learning i am 176lb. My goal is to put on approximately 11lb more of muscle while losing the same amount of body Fat (so stay at my same weight basically while lowering to a very low BF %).

I live in Australia and where i am i have no way of getting my hands on anything it seems (local supplier got busted by customs). I dont want to be a bodybuilder instead i am looking to have a very athletic muscular figure.

Ill be honest and admit that i would be hesistant to inject (still hate needles ) however i am very keen to get some opinions on what sort of steroid would serve my situation best (max results, minumum side effects). Anyways any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Facecrash is offline Member
    welcome to ar

check out the beginners threads please. read the beginners cycles as well. read the educational threads. kudos on gaining 30 lbs natty, impressive. An oral cycle is not usual or ideal for a 1st but if you read enough you will find what is best for you.

good luck

d

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome..... happy reading!

topnotch is offline Member
    welcome...stick around here and just research...good job on the 30lbs natural...with the goals you've listed, i dont think you need gear...you can obtain that w/ correct diet and training alone...

Thread Information