Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member

anavar will it work

if i'm cutting, I'd obviously like to keep muscle and lose fat.

will anavar prevent me from losing muscle while cutting?

SMALLbaby is offline New Member
    if your diet is in check it should help

yes diet is in check. how ever instead of doing low cardio ie walk

i could jog on anavar right and not risk catabolism?

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    i ran anavar last cycle at 40 mg for 10 weeks, i did cardio at least 5 days a week High intensity, and did not lose any mas.

sweet!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky_Zebsten View Post
    yes diet is in check. how ever instead of doing low cardio ie walk

i could jog on anavar right and not risk catabolism?
    You SHOULD certainly do cardio while cutting on Var. Even though it's a mild steroid , as are many others these hormones are DESIGNED to create a far greater anabolic effect than external factors can possibly counter. In other words you could literally run all day (24hrs) and still not approach catabolism while on genuine aas. Even if you barely ate you'd gain muscle on Var/gear as evidenced by intravenously fed burn & accident victims, because that's what gear does. We just amplify the effects with increased protein & calories, and the addition of intense muscle stimulus (heavy/regular lifting).
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

if i'm cutting, I'd obviously like to keep muscle and lose fat.

will anavar prevent me from losing muscle while cutting?
    YES!! KEEP DIET TIGHT! ANAVAR and CEE will give you great strength,,hardness,,vascularity.

awesome. the anavar is legit.

i have 100- 10mg capsules.

how many should i take per day

usually you should take between 25 mg-50 mg as a an average dose, i hope u have enouf bottles of var. good luck

i might get some more then

Castradomus is offline Junior Member
    do bears shit in the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    In other words you could literally run all day (24hrs) and still not approach catabolism while on genuine aas.
    assuming protein were high, is this true? and if so, only with var or other compounds as well.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You SHOULD certainly do cardio while cutting on Var. Even though it's a mild steroid , as are many others these hormones are DESIGNED to create a far greater anabolic effect than external factors can possibly counter. In other words you could literally run all day (24hrs) and still not approach catabolism while on genuine aas. Even if you barely ate you'd gain muscle on Var/gear as evidenced by intravenously fed burn & accident victims, because that's what gear does. We just amplify the effects with increased protein & calories, and the addition of intense muscle stimulus (heavy/regular lifting).
    HUH!? That's not true at all. AAS helps prevent muscle loss, but you sure as hell will lose muscle if you overdue cardio when cutting. Anavar is a weak steroid and it will help maintain muscle when cutting but if your diet is not spot on and you overdue cardio, you will lose muscle. Shit, you can lose muscle on 1000 mg test a week if you dont have your diet right.
    Last edited by Bossman; 12-14-2007 at 05:25 AM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    HUH!? That's not true at all.
    SAYS WHO, YOU? THEN PROVIDE SOME PROOF.

AAS helps prevent muscle loss, but you sure as hell will lose muscle if you overdue cardio when cutting.
    FALSE.
    NOT "PREVENT", "PRODUCE", AS EVIDENCE IN MEDICAL SCIENCE.

Anavar is a weak steroid and it will help maintain muscle when cutting but if your diet is not spot on and you overdue cardio, you will lose muscle.
    IT'S ONLY WEAK IN COMPARISON TO OTHERS, NOT COMPARED TO MERE EXTERNAL STIMULI SUCH AS CARDIO TRAINING!

you can lose muscle on 1000 mg test a week if you dont have your diet right.
    I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT STUDY. CAN YOU PLEASE CITE IT?
    Nope, not even an exaggeration, as long as significant protein is present you'll GAIN muscle on aas regardless of what would be considered minor at best external factors such as high cardio, no lifting, lack of excess calories etc.

Now if you're speaking of hindrance to gains in bb'er terms (optimal muscle building) in the absence of adjusted appropriate diet & lifting, or in the presence of excessive cardio then that's correct.

But that's not the topic. I said regardless of the amount, cardio’s catabolism is insubstantial during aas’ anabolism. This is clearly evidenced by the fact that even the weakest steroid will create a fantastic anabolic environment because these powerful hormones whose chemical signals (within the intact system) cannot be disobeyed. Numerous clinical studies have proven even LOWLY VAR’S anabolic ability to reverse the most powerful degenerative diseases often classified as ACUTE CATABOLIC INJURY (far more potent than any cardio training regimen you can generate). It BUILDS, not merely PRESERVES muscle (as you cited) in the aforementioned disease category, otherwise age deteriorating older men, as well as in the bodies of traumatically damaged children.

Of course you’re entitled to your express opinion, the right of open forum participation, but I’m not voicing mere opinions, but rather actual facts as exhibited below in just a few of the exhaustingly abundant examples from medical research. Oh, and none of them include exercise of any kind, nor do any use your “spot on diet”, yet they all not only negate or offset but completely reverse multiple extreme muscle deleterious conditions that far exceed any possible cardio exercising threats to muscle development resulting in MUSCLE BUILDING…

Last edited by magic32; 12-15-2007 at 11:32 AM.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Cool!

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HUH!? That's not true at all. AAS helps prevent muscle loss, but you sure as hell will lose muscle if you overdue cardio when cutting. Anavar is a weak steroid and it will help maintain muscle when cutting but if your diet is not spot on and you overdue cardio, you will lose muscle. Shit, you can lose muscle on 1000 mg test a week if you dont have your diet right.
    I think I would have to agree with magic with his comment about preservation. I've run two cutting cycles and used Test and Tren . My maintenance calories are a little over 3,000 a day, I was eating 1,500 calories a day and doing 2 one hour sessions of cardio everyday which burned about 1000 calories total and did heavy weight lifting 5 days a week and still was able to gain strength and mass during the whole cycle. AAS are incredible drugs, I wouldn't doubt that some pros basically use some roids and then starve themselves and do a lot of cardio to lose a whole bunch of fat fast.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    magic knows his stuff..... good post...

thai007 is offline New Member
    great post magic gave me some really good info kid!!!

there's no fvckin way bro. if i went on a gram of test/week and ate crackers i would gain weight and thats not just me (not suggesting this btw, just my 2 cents)

citizen ur rite, but a lot of it, would be water weight if no proper anti-e is used, that would really mess up the physical aspect of lookin leaner.

You said if you barely ate, you would still gain muscle. Bullshit!! And, i f you overdue cardio and dont take in enough calories/protein to offset you will lose muscle on Anavar or any other AAS.

AAS is not a magic bullit. Ive witnessed numerous bodybuilders lose muscle on contest prep while stacking a whole host of AAS. If you dont get enough food while dieting on any AAS you will lose muscle. Telling people on this forum that they can diet and do cardio 24 hours a day and not lose muscle on anavar is ****ing ridiculous

Nope, not even an exaggeration, as long as significant protein is present you'll GAIN muscle on aas regardless of what would be considered minor at best external factors such as high cardio, no lifting, lack of excess calories etc.

Now if you're speaking of hindrance to gains in bb'er terms (optimal muscle building) in the absence of adjusted appropriate diet & lifting, or in the presence of excessive cardio then that's correct.

But that's not the topic. I said regardless of the amount, cardio’s catabolism is insubstantial during aas’ anabolism. This is clearly evidenced by the fact that even the weakest steroid will create a fantastic anabolic environment because these powerful hormones whose chemical signals (within the intact system) cannot be disobeyed. Numerous clinical studies have proven even LOWLY VAR’S anabolic ability to reverse the most powerful degenerative diseases often classified as ACUTE CATABOLIC INJURY (far more potent than any cardio training regimen you can generate). It BUILDS, not merely PRESERVES muscle (as you cited) in the aforementioned disease category, otherwise age deteriorating older men, as well as in the bodies of traumatically damaged children.

Of course you’re entitled to your express opinion, the right of open forum participation, but I’m not voicing mere opinions, but rather actual facts as exhibited below in just a few of the exhaustingly abundant examples from medical research. Oh, and none of them include exercise of any kind, nor do any use your “spot on diet”, yet they all not only negate or offset but completely reverse multiple extreme muscle deleterious conditions that far exceed any possible cardio exercising threats to muscle development resulting in MUSCLE BUILDING…

Older men typically 60-87yrs old:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum

Severely burned children:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...ubmed_RVDocSum[/CENTER]

You have no idea of what you're talking about. You aint gonna gain shit on 1000mg of test a week unless you train and eat right.

Magic suggested you could do cardio 24 hrs a day and still gain muscle on anavar . He has his head in his ass. He said you could barely eat and gain muscle. Not in the real world Bro! His cited studies do not perain to most people on this forum. How many of you are bed ridden, 70 years old or serverely burned???

Keep in mind Im talking about guys like you and me. Not a atrophied bed ridden burn victom. Look at all the studies he cited. How many of you are bed ridden, old or severely burned?

Quote Originally Posted by 5ifthCitizen View Post
    there's no fvckin way bro. if i went on a gram of test/week and ate crackers i would gain weight and thats not just me (not suggesting this btw, just my 2 cents)
    Last edited by Bossman; 12-15-2007 at 07:12 AM. Reason: added more

You have no idea of what you're talking about.
    He has his head in his ass.
    YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS ON THE PLANET, WHICH WORKS WELL BECAUSE I AM TOO. THANKS FOR YOUR CANDOR.

He said you could barely eat and gain muscle.
    AS LONG AS IT'S PROTEIN.

His cited studies do not perain to most people on this forum.
    "HUMAN STUDIES" PERTAIN TO ALL HUMANS!

AAS is not a magic bullit. Ive witnessed numerous bodybuilders lose muscle on contest prep while stacking a whole host of AAS. If you dont get enough food while dieting on any AAS you will lose muscle.
    OF COURSE AAS ARE MAGIC BULLETS, JUST NOT IN THE SINCE OF EXTREME HYPERTROPHY, THE STATE BB'ERS DESIRE. IF YOU TAKE AAS WITH SUBSTANTIAL PROTEIN, CHANGING NOTHING ELSE YOU'LL GAIN WEIGHT IN THE FORM OF LBM AS ILLUSTRATED IN A PLETHORA OF STUDIES. THIS IS THE VIRTUE OF STEROIDS, WHAT DO THINK THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR BB'ERS? I'M NOT SAYING YOU'LL GET BIG, BUT THEIR ANABOLISM WORKS LIKE MAGIC BULLETS, WE JUST CHANGE THE PLAYING FIELD TO AMPLIFY THE EFFECTS.

How many of you are bed ridden, 70 years old or serverely burned???
    Keep in mind Im talking about guys like you and me. Not a atrophied bed ridden burn victom. Look at all the studies he cited. How many of you are bed ridden, old or severely burned?
    THANKS FOR HELPING PROVE MY POINT, IF 70YR OLDS, BED RIDDEN, AND SEVERELY BURNED PEOPLE CAN GAIN MUSCLE WITH JUST VAR AND PROTEIN HOW MUCH MORE CAN ABLE BODIED, HARD LIFTING, GREAT DIET HAVING FORUM MEMBERS GAIN?

I SEE THAT NEITHER SCIENCE, NOR DEBATE ARE AMONG YOUR STRONG POINTS.

BEST TO YOU!
    Last edited by magic32; 12-15-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

i understand there is some disagreements, but no need to get personal and start name callin. have some respect

JasonR is offline Member
    LOL, thats what I call OWNED

Magic knows his stuff, good posts, i enjoy reading them every time ! thanks !!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reconforce4 View Post
    i understand there is some disagreements, but no need to get personal and start name callin. have some respect
    Exactly... Magic backed what he said..... Great post Magic..

Merc.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Merc.

BOOST is offline Member
    Magic great post.

I was doing 600mg of test and did not eat enough and still packed on 16bs

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Magic is the man!!! he knows what he's doing.. good post btw

Owned my ass!

This was Magics first post. Let me see you pull out a study that suggests anyone can run all day (24 hrs) and still not approach catabolism. And you stated "Even if you barely ate you'd gain muscle on Var". Another ridiculous statement.

Is the poster a bed ridden burn victom? You're answering his question Magic. Your response should have stated; Yes, you can do cardio while cutting on var. But, make sure you get an adequate amount of protein (1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight) to avoid catabolism. Cutting is a real balancing act of getting the right amount of nutrition and the right amount of cardio. If either one is off, not only will you fail to maintain muscle mass, but you can lose it as well.

Your post was irresponsible. By making those statements you are suggesting the original poster could perform unlimited aerobic excersize and eat barely anything and may even gain muscle on Var. Maybe a bed ridden burn victom burning next to zero calories can gain weight on a minimal diet with AAS. In the REAL world, that's the one that most people in this forum are in, you've got to get sufficient protien and calories to gain/maintain muscle mass even on AAS. You wont gain/maintain muscle without both. Suggesting otherwise is bullshit.

I hope the original poster does not take your comments too seriously or he will suffer from it. You can back peddle and change your story all you want but the first post was all fiction bro.

For my run at the nationals next year maybe Ill just try var, barely eat, and run all day for my contest prep.

Last edited by Bossman; 12-15-2007 at 05:24 PM.

I'm sorry I did not mean to create such a shit storm.

Owned my ass!

This was Magics first post. Let me see you pull out a study that suggests anyone can run all day (24 hrs) and still not approach catabolism.
    Do you even know what catabolism is?

My comment wasn't addressing muscle building, which isn't the goal of cutting anyway. It only spoke to gear and protein's incontrovertible muscle preserving properties, which NO amount of external stimuli could possibly counteract due to heightened anabolism and an often positive nitrogen balance.

But I digress, that's not why I'm writing this post so back to the point. Apparently nearly everyone who has commented on the issue, VETS, esteemed members, and newbies alike understand what's being said. So it strikes me as odd how NO ONE else adheres to your incredulous logic and erroneous reasoning.

You're right I was irresponsible, irreverent, immature, inaccurate, and inconsiderate. Oh no, wait, that was you. Well anyway, "keep up the good work", he said in a backhandedly satirical manner.

Oh and while you're at it go ahead and call these guys subordinate lackeys and bold faced liars as well...

TO THIS:
    Another ridiculous statement. He has his head in his ass. He said you could barely eat and gain muscle. Not in the real world Bro!
    I SAY:
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    I would have to agree with magic with his comment about preservation. I've run two cutting cycles and used Test and Tren .
    • My maintenance calories are a little over 3,000 a day,
    • I was eating 1,500 calories a day and
    • doing 2 one hour sessions of cardio everyday which burned about 1000 calories total and
    • did heavy weight lifting 5 days a week

and still was able to gain strength and mass during the whole cycle.
    AND...
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
    Magic great post.

I was doing 600mg of test and did not eat enough and still packed on 16bs
    Are those "real world" enough for you...BRO?
    I believe I speak for everyone here when I say we're all growing weary of your rabid responses.

cgb6810

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    nice read guys

Magic, your first post was very misleading for the original poster. Suggesting in so many words he could do unlimited aerobic excersize and still maintain or even gain muscle while eating next to nothing. I gave a simple rebutal and then came your studies on burn victoms and the elderly. They have nothing to do with the original posters question.

Are you still searching for the study on running 24 hrs a day and not approaching catabolism. You seem to have an enormous amount of time on your hands and you still cant find that one can you.

Hopefully the poster will do more research on diet and excersize, because you have not helped him here.

I won't comment again. You have no reasonable excuse for your first post.
    Last edited by Bossman; 12-16-2007 at 07:30 AM.

I'm sorry I did not mean to create such a shit storm.
    No problem here. All you were doing is asking a question.

Var will help you maintain muscle mass while cutting. Just remember to get adequate protein (1.5-2 grams per lb of bodyweight). Its best to stick to low intensity cardio or HIIT (High Intensity Interval Trainging) rather then high intensity training over a longer period of time (jogging/running).

Continue to do your research.

Blog Entries
    Magic, your first post was very misleading for the original poster. Suggesting in so many words he could do unlimited aerobic excersize and still maintain or even gain muscle while eating next to nothing. I gave a simple rebutal and then came your studies on burn victoms and the elderly. They have nothing to do with the original posters question.

Are you still searching for the study on running 24 hrs a day and not approaching catabolism. You seem to have an enormous amount of time on your hands and you still cant find that one can you.

Hopefully the poster will do more research on diet and excersize, because you have not helped him here.

I won't comment again. You have no reasonable excuse for your first post.
    Magic explained very clear what he was saying .... He posted vaild studies to back his post....

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    man, i just wanted to read a bit more on var. this was like a cat fight, you guys sure it doesnt belong in the female section?

Thanks for not posting again, that's the biggest Christmas gift since baby Jesus Himself.

Veracity for the point you so vehemently protest is often exhibited during the ferocity of devastatingly catabolic diseases as cited. I'm sorry your mind was unable to take the very small step from there to calories burned in cardio (regardless of amount), but c'est la vie.

As for your study inquiry, it should be obvious that no such study could be run nor, would the study be warranted because most people understand distributive and substitutive principles, but I guess you ignored the very pertinent forum member testimony in post #33, can’t say that I blame you though. So let’s see that was a 3K maintenance requirement, severely restricted to half (1500 cals), plus 2hrs (daily) of cardio or 1k cal burned, plus 5 heavy lifting days = GAIN IN STRENGTH AND MASS! I’d say he pushed the envelope and proved the point, but maybe I’m wrong.

Maybe it’s not the science but rather the phraseology that bothers you, thus, I owe you and the forum members and engraved apology because in a sense you are correct. Although the chances are slim, in a world where nearly anything is possible there could be a person out there who literally tries to do 24 consecutive hours of cardio as per my SYMBOLIC expression that alluded instead to A LOT OF CARDIO.

Thus I acquiesce to you CBG, “I’m sorry and I was wrong"…
    Again this is something even most kids know, so when you get a chance take a look at the children’s book:

STORYLINE:
    Confused by the different meanings of words, a little girl imagines such unusual sights as "a king who rained" and "the foot prince in the snow".

AND THANKS FOR NOT POSTING AGAIN!

Half-lives explained

BE CAREFUL!

Thus I acquiesce to you CBG, “I’m sorry and I was wrong"…

I accept your apology Magic. Im not sure if it was heartfelft or not though....But I do appreciate the ass kiss.

And I, in turn, apologize for my off handed comments. I do not think you have your head in your ass. Its obvious from your post count and comments from other members that you have earned their respect. The next time I have a disagreement with one of your posts I will try to word my rebutal in a more constructive fashion.

Although, I dont think I will be debating you again anytime soon. Every time I read your responses my head turns purple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information