reppedout1 is offline Member

proposed spring lean bulk!

hey all!changing my routine up a lil bit.this time around i'm gonna keep the test at near trt levels and keep my secondary higher.here is what i have planned..

wk 1-10 prop 60 mg eod 210/wk
    wk 1-8 tren a 100 mg eod 350/wk i'm basing my thinking around keeping the test at near trt levels while reaping the benefit of the more powerful compound here being tren.this would be my 4th cycle.28 yo 6'0,242,training 9 years.anyone who has done this before would appreciate any input on this proposed cycle.first time with tren i might add and will have caber on hand and proper pct thanks.....repped

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Sounds and looks good I have done tren and from what I have gathered both through my experiences and experiences of others you would be best off if you inject tren ed instead of eod. Never gone that low on the test but many say that it works wonders, I am curious myself, good luck and keep us posted.

fsu1985 is offline Junior Member
    i did tren /winni/ sust cycle.

i started out with just winni and tren for amout 2 months last year and my dick was limp.

i threw in 350 mgs of sust a week and i got kind of bloated/puffy.

i went and got my levels checked and my progesterone levels were three times as high as they should have been. might want to have something around that will lower your prolactin levels on hand and get them checked. i wont take tren anymore from that exeirience with prolactin.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    I would run the tren at 75mg eod instead of 100.For many tren is very harsh and cannot be tolerated and they have to discontinue use.Being you first run with tren,75mg will be easier for you to adapt if you can continue.

Also,why run the test so low?I personally always like to run test at the highest dosage.Less neg sides that way IMHO.

Good luck brother.Keep us posted.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I would keep the TESTOSTERONE dose higher than the TREN . Winstrol would make a great addition to this cycle. 50-100mg day 4-5weeks.

topnotch is offline Member
    I disagree w/ running the test higher than tren ...as you said as long as you run trt levels, i think you'll be fine...i'm runnin tren ace at 150eod right now, and i'm having 0 sides except for some sweating, so there is no way i would switch to ed injections...

reppedout1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    I disagree w/ running the test higher than tren...as you said as long as you run trt levels, i think you'll be fine...i'm runnin tren ace at 150eod right now, and i'm having 0 sides except for some sweating, so there is no way i would switch to ed injections...
    cool!!yeah would rather not do ed injections,eod injects actually gets old after a while!!....repped

topnotch is offline Member
    yeah the eod are getting a little old...i enjoy them sometimes, but there is a few days b/c the way i'm doing it, i'm running my tren /eq together at eod, and the test just twice per week, so every other week, i'm injecting like 5 or 6 out of the 7 days...thats when it gets old

Thread Information