abmyers is offline Associate Member

While watching the Mitchell report....

I was drawing up a mL....

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    I was finishin up my shoulder routine at the gym. Couldnt help but glance at it on the tv at the gym since it had closed captioning

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers View Post
    Noice...wish i was doing the same. Ya know what..I don't even care anymore I just tell anyone I juice. The way I see it, if someone has something negative to say about AAS then they are ignorant.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers View Post
    I'll raise my post-workout G&T to this!

Did you all know that some proffesional athletes have used STEROIDS ! ::GASP::

topnotch is offline Member
    i'm getting so sick of the media...if something isn't done, it's gonna get even more outta hand...some stupid ass ex congressman or whatever the hell he is, put his time and money into finding a few more athletes who juice...**** him...this is getting stupid...i would guarantee that through the past decades, that most likely a good 90% of professional athletes have used performance enhancing things...they weren't illegal til after 1991, so who's to say hank aaron and those guys weren't using something to boost them? nobody knows...they just wanna rag on the big guys and bring them down in any way possible...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    ****'em. All things come full circle.

And I will place my bets on an overwhelming baby boomer force and scientific innovation with obnoxiously smart chemists over some dude in politics...

GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member
    Its an absolute joke. THERE ISNT EVEN PROOF THESE GUYS DID IT. Its all people ratting out other people. I'm not saying they didnt do it. I mean come Clemens was what, 60 and still playing. But atleast get some concrete evidence before damaging these guys reps for life. The average fan will now remember those guys for "cheating". Shits crazy

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    these days a lot of atheletes are on steroids , so that levels the field. lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hell yea man. fack i need some test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 ;(

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    This belongs in the lounge...

fdrx7man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    i'm getting so sick of the media...if something isn't done, it's gonna get even more outta hand...some stupid ass ex congressman or whatever the hell he is, put his time and money into finding a few more athletes who juice...**** him...this is getting stupid...i would guarantee that through the past decades, that most likely a good 90% of professional athletes have used performance enhancing things...they weren't illegal til after 1991, so who's to say hank aaron and those guys weren't using something to boost them? nobody knows...they just wanna rag on the big guys and bring them down in any way possible...

yup i said the exact same on the sports section on the fourm about as in baseball.. or any sport in general!
    I hate the mitchel report! it called out my fav player of all time in Clemens, who cares.. in the 80's and 90's he was still the shit!! now they claim he was on roids which prob only made him pitch for an extra year or two.. im sorry most of his glory was before 2001 season!!

Thread Information