TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

test,tbol,winny cycle

Does the following sound okay for a second cycle? My first cycle was 12 weeks of test e and 4 weeks of var and I got some good results. For my second cycle I wanted deca but I am a little concerned about the sides. I think my next cycle will look like this:

week 1-12 test e 500mg/ew
    weeks 1-6 tbol 60mg/ed
    weeks 10-14 winny 30mg/ed (that is the most I can take)
    week 1-12 arimidex .25mg/ed
    week 1-12 liv 52

pct to include clomid and nolva

My goals are to gain about 15-20lbs of lean muscle.

Any suggestions?

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i would eliminate the winny...wouldnt run it at 30mg/day would do atleast 50mg/day but i guess you dont have enough to run it at that dose? (thats just my opinion). I would run the tbol for 8 wks.....but the way u have it set up, i would run the arimidex all the way thru pct and the liv 52 all the way thru as well.

ur goal will prob b reached with that cycle....make sure diet is in check though!

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by liquid2198 View Post
    i would eliminate the winny...wouldnt run it at 30mg/day would do atleast 50mg/day but i guess you dont have enough to run it at that dose? (thats just my opinion). I would run the tbol for 8 wks.....but the way u have it set up, i would run the arimidex all the way thru pct and the liv 52 all the way thru as well.

ur goal will prob b reached with that cycle....make sure diet is in check though!

good luck!

I wasn't sure if you could run tbol for eight weeks, I thought 6 was about the maximum for any oral??? Also, the reason for taking only 30mg/ed of the winny is because any more than that I get some wierd side effects (lethargic, depressed, no libido) I know it sounds wierd but it is true. I also heard running it up until the start of pct gives a nice "bridge" to recovery.

If I run the arimidex thru pct, isn't that a little overkill on the anti-estrogen? I thought nolva would be good enough?

And this is my first time taking liv 52, do you know how much of this I should take? I believe the brand is Himalaya (from India) but I am not sure of the dosage.

Thanks!

sitries is offline Associate Member
    your cycle looks spot on to me matey. you should easily get those gains. some hcg towards the end would be an improvement though.

also - what deca sides are you worried about - the shutdown factor??? coz the androgenic sides are low.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    your cycle looks spot on to me matey. you should easily get those gains. some hcg towards the end would be an improvement though.

also - what deca sides are you worried about - the shutdown factor??? coz the androgenic sides are low.
    I am a little worried about the hard suppresion on the hpta, deca dick and hairloss. I really don't get any of those sides with test e.

I even bought some cabergoline but decided at the last minute to wait and hopefully use it on my third cycle which will probably include deca or tren .

sitries is offline Associate Member
    if you dont get hairloss with test enanthate then you wont get it with deca . its a low androgen and doesnt convert to DHT, so i wouldnt worry. deca dick one the other hand may occur as it will shut youdown hard.

Thread Information