Thread: Effectiveness?

kewkewkrazy is offline New Member

Effectiveness?

If you havnt used for say 5 weeks and with no pct and if you started in a weeks time how would the results be would your receptors etc be fine and would you get the most out of the aas?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    We would need you stats and cycle info to give an accurate response, but to not run a pct is indicative of someone who should not be cycling to start with. If a pct was run, your time off should equal at least the length of the cycle plus length of the pct before you start another cycle. Sounds like you should really do a lot more research before proceeding.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    yes sir... listen to ima******ger... if you haven't done a PCT you don't know how to cycle correctly... try doin some research before starting another one...

bowser is offline Associate Member
    Y no pct? Time on should equal time off atleast. In your case, you need to do some studying 1st before you do anything else.

nah i got injured and had no nolva on me at the time yes i know i should of waited till i got soem but i didnt.....it was only 4-5 weeks on prop just wondering if receptors are cleared and good to go

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by kewkewkrazy View Post
    nah i got injured and had no nolva on me at the time yes i know i should of waited till i got soem but i didnt.....it was only 4-5 weeks on prop just wondering if receptors are cleared and good to go
    It would be best in that case to have bloodwork done to see where you are compared to normal. Depending on what you ran for 5 weeks you may be ok, but if you ran tren or deca it's very likely that you are not fully recovered yet.

test results showed testosterone levels were normal.

Big
    What about your other levels? If all are in normal ranges you should be fine. What did you run while on the short cycle before the injury?

ran fake prop then real prop but really lost motivation due to the fake stuff then got injured. Just want to make sure receptors etc are fresh as to get best results possible.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Its up to you to make the decision bro, as nobody here knows your body as well as you do.

Use the resource(s) at your disposal and the knowledge you possess about AAS and proper cycling and make an educated decision that will benefit you and not put your body in any harm or danger.

~GHO5T~

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    just be careful on the gear ur getting, make sure its reliable

Thread Information