Maxxjohns is offline New Member

Winstrol, + this routine questions (Noob)

Howdy, (Before anything, I labelled this Winstrol , when it should have been STANBOL , Oral Tablets 10mg)

First off, I wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum before going into details, and also give a brief history and description about myself..

Brief Description: I am 26yrs old, 5'10'', 160-165 pounds, and I have been lifting since 2001. In addition, my body fat is around 14%. Everything was fine with my lifting however, approx 1 yr and 3 months ago, I was involved in a major accident. I was hit by a 19yr blond girl, in a cross walk, she was traveling around 40mph. Now anyone who is anyone, can understand that a 2 ton object,travelling 40mph, hitting a 160 pound human, can cause some serious damage. Needless to say I was hospitilized for a long time. I have been out and lifting on my road to recovery for the past 6 months, and currently I am 95% back to where I was. I also went down to 145 pounds, due to the accident. Minus the loss of my sense of smell, (Makes going to the sauna easier), and the titainium rod I have in my right leg in my tibula.

Anyways, on to the question: (Flames. fire away, I lift in a dungeon, and have total respect for my elders, "Dinosaurs" so I am expecting this). I started a Winstrol cycle last week.. Yes it is only STANBOL, however I want lean gains, and after some research, I made the choice to go this route. Now, Becasue of the liver toxicity, and the joint problems that I experienced during the first week, I am taking glucosamine, and milk thistle). I am taking 50mg ED, over the course of the day: 1 in the morning, 1 at 11:00, 1 after work 4:30, and 2 at 8:00.. (Which is typically when I lift)

Now I am acquiring come CLOMID, which some say isnt necessary, some say it is.. Some say "Hell its just good to take it", I would like to know what is all of your experience with it? I am picking it up tommorrow..

Also, I might acquire a TEST shot, which I would do every week for 4 weeks tommorrow as well, but I have read about the ADMIN. of it and it sounds a little tricky, Which I could always go with Andriol , or Test under, but its a little trickier to get across.. However, I really dont want to have to do this.. But, I want to know will the winstrol work without it?

My diet is good 5 meals a day, High protien, low carbs. I supp. with Protien egg and why 4 times a day (3 egg, with 1 whey after workout) , and 1x a day of creatine.

My workout. is A 3 DAY 1 OFF routine (My 1 day off is a 30 min cardio routine, with every day a 15min sauna session after each lifting session.)

Day 1 Chest, Triceps
    Bench 4 - 10
    Incline 3 - 8
    Dumb bell Decline 3 - 8
    Tricep Ext. 4- 10
    Tricep Pulldown 3 - 10

Day 2 Back, and Biceps
    Bicep curl 4 - 10
    Fore arm Curl 3 - 10
    Bicep Cable 3 - 8
    Cable rows 3 - 10
    Pull Downs 4 - 10
    Back Extensions 3 - 15

Day 3 Shoulders.
    Military press (Standing) 4- 10
    Arnold press- 3 - 10
    Super sets of Dumbbell shoulder raises (side to side, and forward) 3 - 10
    back deltiod - 3 - 10
    Shoulder shrugs 4 - 10

day 4 -
    Cardio 30 min
    light legs (due to injury)
    calf raises.

Abs: and obliques are done whenever..

Watch ya think? I am expected to get bashed for the winstrol only, and most likely the noob status on the boards, but you have to learn your ropes.. So i expect, and repsect it..

-Thanks
    Last edited by Maxxjohns; 12-14-2007 at 04:26 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    obviously i dont see why you didnt include test at even a hrt dose. Clomid is unnecessary as winstrol does not aromatize.

I dont think you should have started a cycle at 165 pounds, you could have waited longer after your injury and trained hard to reach your potential.

what do you have planned for pct?

how long is this cycle total?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think he said he was 145 now..... definitely could get some mass without the juice first...

I`m starting my first cycle next month and I`m 230lbs, will be 220 when I start do more research keep at the weights naturally then move up in time steroids arent something to just jump into for a quick fix.

Maxxjohns, edit the lab name out of your post, it is against the rules to post lab names

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I think he said he was 145 now..... definitely could get some mass without the juice first...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxjohns
    Brief Description: I am 26yrs old, 5'10'', 160-165 pounds, and I have been lifting since 2001
    wrong

My cycle total is going to be 6 weeks.. My pct is was clomid + Arimidex , or nolva.. (I had to re-edit this but The clomid and the others I was going to do for 2 - 3 weeks, the day after my last Stanzolol oral tab)

About the Clomid: That is what is what I was reading about the aromizing, and thats why i thought I didnt need it, however, some people on some forums swear by it.. So thought I would finnally ask.. Thanks alot.
    Last edited by Maxxjohns; 12-14-2007 at 04:23 PM.

Editing out the lab name

Ok, about the test.... How difficulty (I research alot about everything, and read the pages) but seriously how difficult is it to administer? I know if i research alot, I should know by now, but I would like to hear it from first person advice, where is the easiest?

few members ever complain about the pain and/or difficulty of injecting.

using a long estered test will be simple, injecting every 3.5 days.

enanthate or cyp is your best bet.

alternate injection sites, glutes, quads, delts.

look up proper injection technique, including pin size, aspiration, sterility etc

So , I got the spot it from the "injection", now I hit it straight on, not angled. Pull to see if I get blood, which if in that case, inject in another spot, until I pull nothing. When I do that hit.

Anyways, Thank you very much. I can get the underaecote(Sp?) as well ,pretty easy, but If I rememeber correctly they were 5 mg, or something small and it required something like 6 a day.. And they came in a 30 at a time.. for 50 bucks..

I could defintiely do that, as my girlfriend, has her tricks. Anyways, One question with the Andriol , or oral. admin. their sealed in a pop out Tin foil thing, in a gel cap, is it safe for the longevity of the Andriol to pop them out, and then take them across? And if you are familier with this, how many would you take a day so that they contribute to the winstrol .. And what, would you do for a PCT. Nolva? since Clomid is out, since it wont do much.

i would forget about andriol . get test enanthate and do a proper cycle.

pct can be found in the pct forum, they are outlined completely

Thank you..

Alright just wanted to update this, I got the test.. Using it twice a week,
    And for the pct, I am using Novla..

Well see how this goes, one thing to add. Since i added the test, do I need clomid?

you should get aromasin as well for pct, nolva alone isnt too great. i wouldnt use clomid on cycle, use nolva or an AI such as arimidex if you are concerned with gyno

Thread Information