Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My look at PGCL

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

My look at PGCL

***WARNING: This drug is NOT to be used by WOMEN. It can/will cause serious physical injury and death to women especially women who are or may be pregnant.***

BASICS
    Commercial Name: Cloprostenol Sodium for Injection
    Synonym: PG-CL
    Formulation: C22H28CLNAO6

PG-CL is synthetic analogue of PG-F2 there is 5 different analogues experimented with and PG-CL found to be the most effective with least side effect , normal PGf2 needed huge doses and still didnt yeild nearly same results and more side effects. PG-CL works on Microgram basis compare to PG-F2 in milligrams so its 1000 times stronger on per Mg basis , according to phizer it absorbed right through skin and the fact PG-CL works in micrograms make it suitable for transdermal and even sublingual use.

USES
    To the Wishful Bodybuilder: PGCL removes water and bloat from your steroid cycle, it gives you pumps like IGF, melts fat like DNP , 1000x stronger then PGF2 on per mg basis with less side effects and its not a controlled drug either, guys who used it with deca or test reported huge pumps so its seems to be synergic with AAS. This stuff is supposed to encourage site growth at the spot of injection and destroy gyno.

This is pretty much uncharted territory and no physician in his right mind would approve of these methods for determining PGCL's effect or safety in bodybuilding MEN. The literature on prostoglandins in bodybuilding is very limited.

Intended Purpose: For intramuscular use in beef and dairy cattle to induce luteolysis (premature birth or abortion).

Again, women of childbearing age, asthmatics, and persons with bronchial and other respiratory problems should exercise extreme caution when handling this product. Cloprostenol is readily absorbed through the skin and may cause abortion and/or bronchiospasms. Accidental spillage on the skin should be washed off immediately with soap and water.

RECONSTITUTION
    Similar to HGH, IGF, ect. Use sterile or bac. water to reconstitute the powdered PCGL. Once you have reconstituted it, you can store it in a dark place at room temperature. It'll last about a month. My PCGL came in amps so I store it in preloaded barrels.

DOSE AND ADMINISTRATION
    Typical dose: 35-50 mcgs, 3x daily should be good for the newb. It also down regulates so you need to run it similar to Clenbuterol (1-2 weeks on/off). You should also plan on getting (10) 500 mcg amps of this stuff so that you can play with it and find what works best for you.

You can inject this SubQ or IM with a 29g 1" or 1/2" pin anywhere on the body. However, many users try to stay as far from the gut as possible for obvious shitter reasons.

The injection can "bite" sometimes so be ready for that. Also, plan on spending some time on the toilet. Id suggest not jumping in car for a Sunday drive after injecting this stuff, unless you bring a diaper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll continue to edit the above as I get more familiar/educated with the drug. I welcome any comments, ideas, or experiences...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to run this stuff at 50mcgs x 3/ed for 7 days, then take a break.
    Dont ask for pics, cause youre not getting any...

Day 1, 830:AM
    Injected IM 50mcgs into my upper right pec. Felt a bite from the injection, but nothing serious. Body rush after 10 minutes. After 25 minutes I felt my guts tighten up BIG TIME followed by extreme diarrhea. Felt generally sick for tightness of breath for the next 30 minutes.
    11:30AM
    Second meal, no issues. Felt normal
    1:00PM
    Workout. Back and Bis. Great workout, very strong, thirsty, nice pumps and vascularity. Who knows could have just been a good day.
    2:15PM
    2nd injection IM 50mcgs into my left pec. 10 minutes later my stomach knotted up but no poops. Im pretty damn thirsty even though Im drinking a lot. Im pissing about every 30 minutes.
    4:30PM
    Stomach feels crampish, but nothing too bad.
    6:00PM
    Back to normal.
    7:30PM
    Pre-Dinner injection. IM 50 mcgs into right pec. The injection stung like pretty good this time. Instant feeling of fuzzy head and slow cramping in stomach.
    8:30PM
    Stomach cramps got pretty bad. Its almost like a combo between a feeling like I need to crap and a feeling that I just blasted my abs with crunches. I gave up the fight and went to the toilet. It took a few minutes and then, presto! More this time than this morning.
    9:00PM
    Much better however, I feel a little headache coming on, my lips are very dry. Ive actually had a mild headache since noon. Im very thirsty and Im drinking as much as I can. I piss about every 20-30 minutes too. Long, steady stream.
    Overall first day impressions
    Im still motivated to continue use. Believe it or not, I feel "harder" and my muscles do look fuller like when Im on cycle. If I flex hard, I start to see veins that I have not seen in a while. Im impressed...I weigh 2lbs lighter than I did last night at this time...Who knows, too early to tell whats for real.

note: Ill keep adding to this as I go along. Thanks for the read. Also, I pulled much of this info from other forums and websites.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 12-15-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    awesome, good luck with the JTS, I'm sure this will be very interesting

hopefully this can be sticked along with tais pgcl protocol, this will no doubt be very useful information
    Last edited by Amorphic; 12-15-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    hopefully this can be sticked along with tais pgcl protocol, this will no doubt be very useful information
    Thanks, bro. Its been one heck of a ride this first day!

I'm actually suprised more people havent chimed in on this.

Succubus is offline Banned
    Fascinating.

I'm actually suprised more people havent chimed in on this.
    I really dont think a whole lot of peeps know very much about it. Its been tough getting real answers from anyone.

Last night was a little rough. I woke up several times very hot and thirsty. Not a big deal, but considering that its winter, I still was sleeping with the covers half way off.

Day 2
    First injection went subq into my right love handle. I want to hit both handles and my pecs to see how this drug reacts to different types of injections.

Ive noticed a HUGE difference between subq an IM. When I injected it subq this morning, I did get the initial body rush, however, the following stomach cramping was tough but not painful like yesterday's IM shots. I felt uncomfortable for 10-15 minuets and went to the bathroom. I had gas and some diarrhea, however, it was no where like yesterday's episodes. One thing to note: I did this injection pre-1st meal.

Other items of interest: Its now 1 hour post injection and I feel normal. No cramping or discomfort. I feel very tired and look flat. I also need to drink a lot more water than my typical 1.5 gallons/ed.

Its still very early to tell if this is truly how the drug reacts, but I just want to as detailed as possible anyway.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay I administered the 2nd injection, Subq left love handle, around 1PM before my 3rd meal. I felt fuzzy again and noticed that my eyes became very sensitive to light or movement in general. This is not a new side effect. However, there was only a general discomfort but nothing too bad.

This drug makes you feel like crap and its hard to deal with.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 1.5 hours past my 5th meal, I did my 3rd injection subq in my right love handle. 25 minutes later, extreme diarrhea. Now I feel okay. Ive been pushing the fluids and Im started to get used to these awful sides. Im glad that this is going to last only a week.
    Also, this drug has not caused me to quit or miss eating of my 6 meals through the day. In fact, Im STARVING! Im fighting the urge to eat everything. I have not barfed yet, either.

I can see this drug having a love/hate relationship with its users (like tren , lol). The sides are pretty rough, but its hard to deny the weight loss. Of course, this is only day 2!
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 12-16-2007 at 09:38 PM.

Kingweb50 is offline Member
    Very interesting log. I read Tai's log many months ago and I dont think I would ever have the balls to go through the agony of this drug.

All I can say is WOW!

I stripped off my clothes to weigh myself. Im 4lbs lighter then when I started. I looked in the mirror and I had to grab my wife. I had bulging veins in my lower abs and the cuts in my quads looked sharper and deeper. My diet has not changed by as much as one calorie.

Im really starting to get excited, folks. Also, I notice that my body feels cold then hot, wtf?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    ive been reading alot the past few days about this stuff... im very interested in your results.... cant wait to see what this stuff can do.... keep up the good log!

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you running it on or off cycle?

I read it is very synergistic with AAS but makes the pumps too powerful to manage a full workout.
    Last edited by hugovsilva; 12-16-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Are you running it on or off cycle?

I read it is very synergistic with AAS but makes the pumps too powerful to manage a full workout.
    Yes, Im off cycle. I gained a little too much fat from my fall bulker and Im looking for the miracle pill, lol. In addition, I have ceased my cardio because I fear being too catabolic.

I do plan to run this a few weeks before my next cycle to prime my body for new growth.
    This stuff is powerful!

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Yes, Im off cycle. I gained a little too much fat from my fall bulker and Im looking for the miracle pill, lol. In addition, I have ceased my cardio because I fear being too catabolic.

I do plan to run this a few weeks before my next cycle to prime my body for new growth.
    This stuff is powerful!
    I had that in mind. Sounds like the perfect use for this drug.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep us posted

Day 3
    Down 2 pounds morning weight. Could be water, could be fat or both. Who knows. 1st shot went IM 50 mcgs into right pec @ 8:30 before morning breakfast.

For some reason, it took well over 1.5 hours before I was running to the crapper. I didnt get the overwhelming sides this time and my crap was not too insane, lol. The worst thing about shitting like this is that you're ripping the worst sounding farts possible. My wife was lau***ng when I came out from the bathroom and asked if I was okay.

Ill be hitting the weights around 1ish, so it'll be interesting if my strength has dropped.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Workout was great. Nice pumps, strength was all there. Lat injection IM right pec @ 10:30pm before last meal. No blowouts, just a ton of farting.

Im altogether 4lbs lighter, and I am really starting to see some deeper cuts on my chest and caps.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 12-18-2007 at 12:28 AM.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    awesome log johny really curious to see the results

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    awesome log johny really curious to see the results
    ^^Thanks. I think the true results will be told 4-5 days after I cease running the product. Im anxious too.

WARNING: THIS POST IS GRAPHIC

For my 2nd meal (11:30) I had 1 cup oats and 8oz 4% ground beef.
    After my 2nd injection (Day 3, 3:45) I went to the bathroom. I, as expected, had an ass blowout. However, upon examination, I noticed clear-yellow oil floating on the surface of the water/shit. This is obvious fat from my 2nd meal. In my opinion, the fat has passed without being absorbed or digested (mal-absorption) by my digestive system. What I dont know is if this true w/ any other or all of my macro nutrients.

I also dont know if it is 100% of the fat that I ate or a partial amount that is passing. Interesting to note. If this is the case, Im worried that perhaps I may become calorie deficient and may put my metabolism on halt due to it going into a starvation state.

Also, I have yet to see if PGCL is muscle sparing as it purges my body of elements.

interesting. i often wondered if the constant flushing of the system occurs before important nutrients are absorbed. still up in the air with that one

From what I read that os likely to happen, since you don't have enough time for proper absortion and that is one of my main concerns. The other one is the strong rebound after quiting the drug but I am still checking on it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

hang in ther pal,,,keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    From what I read that os likely to happen, since you don't have enough time for proper absortion and that is one of my main concerns. The other one is the strong rebound after quiting the drug but I am still checking on it.
    What rebound are you talking specifically about? Weight? Fat?
    I am not shitting after every shot. I escape the toilet about 1 out of 3 times .

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    hang in ther pal,,,keep us posted.
    Thanks bro, Im doing my best...I know its tough, but its kinda crazy because I like the results.

I read somewhere one guy gained a lot of weight after quitting pgcl, both muscle and fat. He was even stating he was heavier than ever, even after bulking cycles. For that he was thinking of bulking just using the rebound from pgcl instead of heavy bulking cycles. I will dig more on it.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ya that orange stuff is fat kinda makes you wonder what else u got up in that colon

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i didnt know u were starting already........im watchin...... being I have mine on the way
    Last edited by PROTEINSHAKE; 12-18-2007 at 09:24 AM.

Day 4

50mcgs IM left pec (im looking for muscle growth there). Seems like the weight loss has slowed. I might increase the dose the next time I run this in a couple weeks. Im more tired than usual. I slept 10 hours last night and I could have used a few more.

Its been 2 hours since my injection and Ive hit the toilet 3 times. I feel like crap and its starting to effect my work. Im trying hard to keep it up, but this drug is rough. It may work as far as fat loss and muscle gain, however, I dont know if feeling like this all day for days on end are really worth it.

I will say this, I am getting ripped. No question about it. My muscles do not look flat so I dont believe that this is 100% water loss.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 12-18-2007 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    ya that orange stuff is fat kinda makes you wonder what else u got up in that colon
    God, tell me about it. I dont even want to think about some of the stuff I saw...who knows what and how long its been up there. Nasty.

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    Shits, long sleeps, shortness of breath, sounds like some harsh shit.

like a tbol/clen shit cocktail.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnY&HungrY150 View Post
    Shits, long sleeps, shortness of breath, sounds like some harsh shit.

like a tbol/clen shit cocktail.
    Yeah, if you think that "cocktail" is harsh, then you should stay far far away my friend.

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    I remember the first time u took tbol on here so watch urself boy!!!

Tbol gives a little gas, but its a walk in the park compared to this.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    are you taking pictures to log as well Johny?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    well not of the shit but of your body? lol

lol..no Im not taking pictures. I am going by the scale and my strength in the gym. I'll get pinched next time I go in, if a trainer is around.

remember, flash before you flush

remember, flash before you flush
    I can see this thread turning into a ratemypoo.com thread, lol..

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    it sounds like colon cleanse mixed with winny

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked View Post
    it sounds like colon cleanse mixed with winny
    Trust me its worse....

***Stopping PGCL Therapy***

Yeah, I know, Its only been 3.5 days. However, Im happy with my results. Im 4lbs lighter and my chest and arms feel bigger in my shirts. I like the way I look, and the cuts on my body are improved.

Im very impressed with this drug, however, I do think that this needs to be respected much more than anabolics. Its effects are very fast and powerful.

Im going to evaluate how my body adjusts over the next several days to see if my muscle "fullness" remains along with the cuts that have improved (fat loss). I'll continue to update my log over the next couple of days. Im happy with the results, but I dont want to overdue it. Im not positive that this drug is very safe or healthy.

If you decide to run PGCL, please use caution.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information