bueshy is offline New Member

newb. help me out please

hey guys

im new to all of this kind of stuff. ive been on this site for a couple of hours now and i'm still wondering about some stuff. at first i was just gonna do dbol and i thought that was enought but after doing some reading its not good enough. so hopefully you guys can help me out. but ill start out with my stats so that you can tell me whats best for me.

20 yrs
    5'11"
    155 lbs
    dont know bf % but its low

i work out with a pretty good routine and i eat a good diet. but even with all this i think my genetics are playing against me, Im tall and skinny and have really long muscles that dont bulk up. so can someone help me with a set up that will let me bulk up and gain weight that isnt too crazy and relatively cheap

thanks for all of your help

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bueshy View Post
    hey guys

im new to all of this kind of stuff. ive been on this site for a couple of hours now and i'm still wondering about some stuff. at first i was just gonna do dbol and i thought that was enought but after doing some reading its not good enough. so hopefully you guys can help me out. but ill start out with my stats so that you can tell me whats best for me.

20 yrs
    5'11"
    155 lbs
    dont know bf % but its low

i work out with a pretty good routine and i eat a good diet. but even with all this i think my genetics are playing against me, Im tall and skinny and have really long muscles that dont bulk up. so can someone help me with a set up that will let me bulk up and gain weight that isnt too crazy and relatively cheap

thanks for all of your help
    I would not suggest aas of any kind at your age and stats just get a solid routine and get on a good diet. with your stats is gonna be train,FOOD, rest and repeat

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    check out the diet section, at your age and height you should be able to get close to 200 pounds naturally without a problem.

Dont rush it bro

bueshy is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies. i wasnt sure if doing steroids was right and thats why i was asking. it just seemed that it would help

anymore info/advice is much appreciated

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    remember, steroids are for busting through your genetic plateu, if you juice before then you are only putting yourself behind the 8ball, and if you cant gain weight before juicing, you wont be able to keep it after.

a solid diet is truly the most valuable tool in the bodybuilding arsenel

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    remember, steroids are for busting through your genetic plateu, if you juice before then you are only putting yourself behind the 8ball, and if you cant gain weight before juicing, you wont be able to keep it after.

a solid diet is truly the most valuable tool in the bodybuilding arsenel
    perfectly stated. not to mention at your age your primed for growth. adding test or orals at 20 yrs old could fvck you up and it could be long term. steak, chicken, fish, and carbs dude. lots of it and lift with a good routine. train hard but dont forget to rest, and feed that body when you do, thats when you grow.the only thing you might want to introduce would be a multi vitamin and maybe some creatine.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you wanna grow, you gotta eat..even steroids wont do much for ya if you dont eat right..heres how ya need to eat

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrira View Post
    continue to spam the board with these useless posts and you will be banned.

Thread Information