xtreme171 is offline Junior Member

Hope someone can help!

First of all i would like to thank everyone that posts on this forum there is a wealth of information here. I am about to start a cycle and have narrowed it down to doing 100mg of prop eod. I havent done anything in about 6 years so i am treating this like a first cycle. Will shooting 100mg of prop eod work well by itself? Should i do something else with it? If so what? Also what kind of feeling do you get from prop? I know it is a test but all test feel different to me not just physically but emotionally too. My stats are 36 6'2" 268 20%bf diet is strict. Just looking to put on some quality muscle while lowering bf%. Thanks in advance

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Personally I would recommend getting your bf quite a bit lower through diet and cardio before cycling. As long as it's been since you cycled just the prop should yield some nice gains, I would stick with that. To me prop gives the same feeling as any other test, but I just feel it a lot sooner than a longer ester.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I was goin to write up something real long on the effects of alcohol and your BF% but it was too long after i wrote it and it looked like i was hijacking the thread so Ill just ask simply.... Have you cut alcohol out of your diet?

Yes, No alcohol.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Cool, i would focus more on diet and cardio then like ima******ger said. How often do you do cardio during the week?

Doing cardio 5 days a week. 40 minutes 3 days a week and a hour 2 days. Sometimes more. I just got back from the gym went and did a hour on the eliptical machine. Cardis io straight and diet is pretty good, if anything i dont eat enough. I will still eat clean and do cardio while on prop. Will definately consume more water and protein. Just want the prop to help put on some quality size while i lean out more.

Big
    Good luck, keep us posted on your progress.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    high intensity cardio on an empty stomach is great

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by reconforce4 View Post
    high intensity cardio on an empty stomach is great
    agreed^

Thanks. I will definately keep you guys posted. Do any of you have experience with prop? How was it?

juju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme171 View Post
    Doing cardio 5 days a week. 40 minutes 3 days a week and a hour 2 days. Sometimes more. I just got back from the gym went and did a hour on the eliptical machine. Cardis io straight and diet is pretty good, if anything i dont eat enough. I will still eat clean and do cardio while on prop. Will definately consume more water and protein. Just want the prop to help put on some quality size while i lean out more.
    You can also consider priming the receptors while getting your bf down.
    There's a couple of threads on the forum explaining how to do it so that your body will respond well to aas when you start your cycle.

Thread Information