AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making

Unhappy About to do first injectable...don't know anything about needles...guages etc.

so the title pretty much says it all. My dealer says i'll need to get my own syringes and stuff but I don't know anything about them. I look on AR-R but don't know what the guages or anything means! Can somebody educate me please!?

thanks, brothers

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what are your stats bro, age etc.

Atomini is offline Banned
    We need to know the following:

- Which muscle(s) will you be injecting into.
    - What you can get access to.
    - Whether or not you want to use a different type of pin for drawing.

To answer all questions, I am almost 20 and in the past I've ****ed around with a little Dbol , a few winny tabs but have never seen any real gains! I weigh 130 normally (i am recovering from a broken foot so i am 122lbs now) and I need to see some real gains. My guy who i get stuff from can get probably anything i want, he just has to put in an order for it from europe. I will inject into my glutes and yes, i'll use a diff needle for drawing

Oh yeah and I've been lifting for almost 5 years now, and i've been at a plateau for almost 3 years! I know i need to up my diet (duh) but I do okay with protein and stuff. I will begin a huge bulk once I am good to get back in the weight room (injury)

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oh lord.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    To answer all questions, I am almost 20 and in the past I've ****ed around with a little Dbol, a few winny tabs but have never seen any real gains! I weigh 130 normally (i am recovering from a broken foot so i am 122lbs now) and I need to see some real gains. My guy who i get stuff from can get probably anything i want, he just has to put in an order for it from europe. I will inject into my glutes and yes, i'll use a diff needle for drawing
    HOLY MOSES!!!! 122? Dude you can get back up to weight but eating a whole lot, LIFTING WEIGHTS, and last but not least NOT DEPEND ON JUICE TO GET YOU BACK UP TO WEIGHT! ITs not a miracle drug bro so my advice is to NOT use it. Train hard, eat a sh*t ton of food and honestly youll see the weight and muscle gains come on like a choo choo train! Please listen to us and don't use juice. Wait until your #1 older, and #2 you have reached some sort of plataeu....and don't begin to tell us your plataeu is 130...unless your 4'3"

Big
    How tall are you?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Oh yeah and I've been lifting for almost 5 years now, and i've been at a plateau for almost 3 years! I know i need to up my diet (duh) but I do okay with protein and stuff. I will begin a huge bulk once I am good to get back in the weight room (injury)
    LOL, he wrote this when i was writing my post

I am 5'6". I know I shouldn't be using juice...but seriously...I eat a lot and I still never gain! I also feel lots of pressure from my dealer...he is a guy at the guy who always tries to recruit ppl to buy from him...he was trying to recruit me at age 16 when i started. I really wanna try another solid cycle to see what kind of gains i get. Also, I wouldnt start juicing until i get back to my initial 135 or so...then i'll organize a diet plan etc. I'm sick of this plateau!!!

Big
    How many calories do you eat every day, and what is the breakdown of protein/carbs/fat?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I am 5'6". I know I shouldn't be using juice...but seriously...I eat a lot and I still never gain! I also feel lots of pressure from my dealer...he is a guy at the guy who always tries to recruit ppl to buy from him...he was trying to recruit me at age 16 when i started. I really wanna try another solid cycle to see what kind of gains i get. Also, I wouldnt start juicing until i get back to my initial 135 or so...then i'll organize a diet plan etc. I'm sick of this plateau!!!
    then the guy is an irrisponsible c0ck head!

the reason why aas has a bad name cause of people like him!

bet aas isnt the only thing he sells n tries to get 16 year olds on!

Big
    I know I shouldn't be using juice...I also feel lots of pressure from my dealer...he is a guy at the guy who always tries to recruit ppl to buy from him...he was trying to recruit me at age 16 when i started.
    This says a lot about you, it's unfortunate.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you need atleast 3k cals w/o juice. bottom line is if your gonna juice we'll give you the proper advice but you can do alot of bulking w/o gear right now.

I'm not sure what my calorie intake is each day....It's quite hard for me to calculate all of that being a college student with a lot on my plate. I know I need to eat a LOT but sometimes i just go to the store and just don't nkow what to buy. This is pathetic...i know...and I'm asking you guys for some real advice and help...my roid dealer is just a testosterone filled jackass who is like 50 and wants to see me blow up so he puts lots of pressure on me to do this stuff. I want to do it too, but I want to fix my diet!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    wow that guy is garbage. he doesnt care about your health at all man.

Well I can get the juice from him and just have it in my inventory...i don't really need to take it right away....i really want to set a realistic goal w/o juice...a goal of like maybe 145lbs (10lb increase from my current plateau). I just feel so upset becase i love bodybuilding and want to excell in it! i feel (i'm not cocky) like i know so much about it, but it's just not working and i know its my diet but idk how to fix it...i need a solid meal plan but just don't know how to do it!!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I'm not sure what my calorie intake is each day....It's quite hard for me to calculate all of that being a college student with a lot on my plate. I know I need to eat a LOT but sometimes i just go to the store and just don't nkow what to buy. This is pathetic...i know...and I'm asking you guys for some real advice and help...my roid dealer is just a testosterone filled jackass who is like 50 and wants to see me blow up so he puts lots of pressure on me to do this stuff. I want to do it too, but I want to fix my diet!
    he doesnt want to see you blow up, he wants your $$$$ fella.

and doesnt give 2 sh1ts if he f**ks you over for the rest of your life.

Big
    There is an entire section her on diet, read up on bulking diets and you will see that you are way, way off.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    this is one of the main reasons why AS have such a bad name - because of ass hole dealers who do not care whose lives they destroy or how bad the fvck it up for other people.

Organize your diet plan to get back up to 135 naturally. When you hit plateau's everything needs to change, diet, routine and most importantly is your rest. If you have been at this plateau for 3 years and have not made any progress then you by NO MEANS ARE READY FOR STEROIDS , PERIOD!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    this is one of the main reasons why AS have such a bad name - because of ass hole dealers who do not care whose lives they destroy or how bad the fvck it up for other people.

Organize your diet plan to get back up to 135 naturally. When you hit plateau's everything needs to change, diet, routine and most importantly is your rest. If you have been at this plateau for 3 years and have not made any progress then you by NO MEANS ARE READY FOR STEROIDS, PERIOD!
    perfectly stated^

bmwhotboy is offline New Member
    Well I can get the juice from him and just have it in my inventory...i don't really need to take it right away....i really want to set a realistic goal w/o juice...a goal of like maybe 145lbs (10lb increase from my current plateau). I just feel so upset becase i love bodybuilding and want to excell in it! i feel (i'm not cocky) like i know so much about it, but it's just not working and i know its my diet but idk how to fix it...i need a solid meal plan but just don't know how to do it!!
    Since it's not legal to have them, you probably shouldn't have it on you for very long unless you are using. They aren't something you mess around with just to see what happens, they are kind of a last resort after you have tried working out hard and keeping a good diet for more than just a few months. Unless you can honestly say you tried everything (which I know you haven't because you even said that you don't have a strict diet or count calories) then you shouldn't mess around with them. You should be able to break through your "plateau" just by eating more calories and the right foods.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    and he has asked for diet help as well, so that is a good start for a change.

Yeah, I've been looking on the diet part of the site...I figure I'll eat plenty of sloppy joes, burgers, oatmeal, maybe a lil mcdonald's just for dirty calorie bulk (in desperate) and what else should i eat that is calorie dense???

bmwhotboy is offline New Member
    Just remember that you don't just want to eat a lot of empyt calories. You want to put on good quality weight. When building muscle your body needs a lot of protein and carbs. I find what works for me is to eat a meal full of protein and carbs right befor my workout and uaually have protein right after too. I eat a lot of wheat bread, brown rice, pasta, fish, chicken, and steak. The rule that I like to follow if you are trying to build is that you want at least 1.5 grams of protein for every pound you weigh. I don't know how you schedule is, but try and keep track of your calories, fat grams, protein, and carbs. It will give you a good idea of where your trouble areas are and what you need to work on.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i cant imagine your dealers prices too lol (dont post them either)

KJSolid is offline Associate Member

Diet

Start by writing down what you eat, everytime you eat something. You will be surprised how little you are really consuming. I remember when I first started doing this I thought I was eating a ton and that I couldnt put on any weight. After calculating what my intake was, I realized I wasnt eating shit and started eating more hence breaking the plateau that I thought I was on.

Thread Information