adws8 is offline New Member

question about cycle

I'm planning on taking my first cycle within the next month, i need some good advice from serious people.. a little bit about myself is i'm 24yrs old, 5'11 145 pounds.. i've always been a skinny kid, my whole family is like that.. i've always been an athlete soo i'm no stranger to working out.. i do work out hard and i have taken supplements like creatine before, and they have produce some good gains, but i lost most gains once i stopped taking it.. well i want to bump it up, because i my main goal is to get to like 175 180 pounds if thats possible.. i was considering taking hgh but i've got some reviews that hgh wont get me to where i want to be.. what is a good cycle for me to take that i can reach my gains, but also not lose all my gains once i stop taking it...

also i completely understand that eating right and getting propper rest plays a massive role, i just want that extra edge.. thanks guys all responses will be greatly appreciated..

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    a test cycle at 500 mg for 12 weeks, with another gear compound of ur choice, depending on ur goal. good luck and read the newbie starter pack, great info on it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You need to straighten out your diet first. At 145lbs you have no idea how to eat properly. If your eating right you wont gain much from steroids and you will loose it all after. You can get the results you want naturally easy if you learn how to eat. Go read in the diet section

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    diet diet diet bro at 145 your not ready for steroids you can get to 175 with a proper bulking diet and the right training go to the diet forum and post your diet so we can look at it.

passthetest is offline Member
    yah man hate to be like everyone else and take away what you want to hear but you just need to eat everything in site

Thread Information