quick hcg questions

hcg has just been made available to me. it comes in 2000iu bottles. couple questions here.
    1. how much do i need for pct?(think i read 500 iu a week, but just checking)
    2. how many weeks do i run it?
    3. what is shelf life?
    4. how much water per bottle?

my cycle is
    test e 500mg ew, deca 600mg ew , dbol kickstart.

GimmeAHellYeah is offline Junior Member
    I think you'll hear some people tell you to read up on anthony roberts PCT because your running Deca in your cycle. So you'll need quite a bit of it since your supposed to run it 500iu ED for 3 weeks. You can go a bunch of diff ways with it. Some ppl run it during cycle to aviod running so much of it during PCT. Its up to the user. The amount of water depends on how "diluted" you want it. I was getting it in 5000iu amps and putting 2 ML of solution making the 20 mark 500ius. I'm not sure on the shelf life myself so maybe someone else can answer that one.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    HCG is good for 60 days once reconstituted.

sorry im so late on a responds but i only get to get on the net every couple days now that ive moved.
    so i would need 500iu eod, damn that is alot i thought it was 500 ew. ive read anthony roberts pct but it was awhile ago so i didnt remember. i really dont have much time on here anymore so cant really sit down and read that whole thing again. as far as shelf life goes what about before its reconstituted? and one more question before i go let say i used 500iu ew or maybe like e5d. would this benafit me or is it a waste of money? i will repost as soon as i can but i dont know when that will be.

bump

SNUKA is offline Member
    the benefit of running it at 500iu say like every 3 or 4 days for example would help maintain testicular size as much as possible if you were using it on cycle i didnt know if you were using it on cycle or for pct. i have seen so many different views fron doctors and steroid users how it should be run, what dose, when to start, how long etc... i know how you feel man you could just do a trial and error. I have yet to try HCG , but if i can get my hands on some I would like to try it untill then I am researching protocols as well.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    bump

im only gonna run it for pct. i really dont care how big my nuts are, i just want to get them back up and running as soon as possible after my cycle is up. guess i might just try it and see what happens.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I just sent you a PM regarding PCT with HCG .

As far as mixing -- If you add 4ml of BW to the 2000 iu powder it is 500iu per ml or cc, 250 iu per 1/2 cc etc...

Once mixed I think it is either 60 or 90 days stored in the fridge.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel View Post
    im only gonna run it for pct. i really dont care how big my nuts are, i just want to get them back up and running as soon as possible after my cycle is up. guess i might just try it and see what happens.
    its not the fact that you should personally care about ur nut size, but from a recovery stand point keepin them hanging low and plump will help alot in your recovery... i normally use it for the last half of my cycles at 1000ius/week- split into two shots... and it works wonders!

Thread Information