HxC Animal is offline New Member

Question Newbie looking for advice on 1st cycle!

All right, I've been doing some research but I could still use your opinions, please feel free to offer any and all advice.

vitals: 5'7", age 20, 180 lbs, 8% BF, 2 yrs hard training w/ diet, 7 meals/day, 4000 cals, 450 g carbs, 400 g protein, 60-70 g fat.

goal: keep 20 lbs after PCT

cycle: 10 weeks Test E 250mg Monday/Thursday, Proviron 25mg/day, Nolvadex 20mg/day weeks 12-14,15,16 (depending on how I feel), Aromasin on hand in case of gyno or too much bloat (20mg/EOD if needed)

I've also thought about HCG 250iu Tuesday/Friday is that necessary on a light cycle like this or should I have on hand just in case I get some shrinkage? I know I could kick start with Dbol for 4 weeks but I want to see how I respond to Test only for my 1st cycle. Also, I plan on bumping up to 4500 cals around week 6, is this a good idea or do you think 4000 is enough for my size?

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i think the more cals the better while jucin man.. otherwise i think ur cycle looks fair.. im no expert but i bet ud keep 15-20 pounds solid..

HxC Animal is offline New Member
    can anybody offer some advice?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You're a bit young bro...But sounds like youve done some research...the cycle looks fine as you're starting simple...number of calories are not as important and the quality of foods bro IMO...your protein being the most important for building...and of course keep your carbs and fats.

Thread Information