zinny is offline New Member

Clen vs Albuterol

Which is better?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    For what? cutting? maintaining muscle? I like clen for cutting and alb for helping me clean bulk.

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    Ive been searching high and low for some actual results with this stuff because i am intrested in buying some from lion, From what i can gather clen is better for cutting body fat, but it can cause heart cell death . I have used clen a few times and i thought it was good i did not suffer any sides but it is no miricle worker diet and cardio is still needed to be in place if you want to get good results. According to my research albuterol can actualy cause greater muscle growth. I Have this link that shows a study of 12 weeks on 12mg a day and it shows the testers to have a greater increase in muscle mass and decresse in bf.
    http://www.parentprojectmd.org/site/...pdf?docID=2861

If any one out there has run this stuff i would really like to hear you results every where i go i see Anthony Roberts post which sounds good but i would really like to hear first hand the effects, from my research on the net some people say it does not decrease body fat but increases your athletic ability and makes cardio easier.

bump

zinny is offline New Member

Well i bought that stuff from lion the buy 2 get 1

So far the hand shakes are much more tolerable! I couldnt handle the side effects of clen what so ever, but i work in the people person business and I need to be onto of my game! So we will see! Thanks for the replies!

keep us informed i am intreaged on the results

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I have been on alb. for three weeks now. started with 6mgs/day. had slight shakes the first 2 days and then split dosage. took every 5 hrs. and shakes went away. have increased to 8mgs/day. split dosage effect.

I am also in my 3rd week of pct. have lost 7 lbs but seems to be more water/bloat than muscle. i did a short cycle(9wks) of test e. 500mg/wk. (frontloaded 1mg week one). I wasn't concerned about size, it was more about strength. Have maintained all my strength even on the alb.

Only sides that I have noticed it shakes(first 2 days, slight headache(once), but calf and foot cramps(alot) it I don't stay hydrated or if I miss my protein shake.

cardio has been amazing.

Sounds good thanks, Do you recon its helped with fatloss much or is it hard to tell?

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    ive tried to look in the steriod descrption section and i could not find it there, can someone tell the side affects of albuterol and which is better clen or albuterol? pleese?

Thread Information