heavyquestions is offline Junior Member

ANAVAR questions

I was recently refered to ANAVAR (and I know Im blowing the boards up guys, but bare with me please LOL)

If I start with 100 tablets of ANAVAR being 10mgs a tab, whats the dosage I need? This supports fat loss greatly from what I read while giving you some gains and the hard look and feel Im after.

Thanks guys.

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    U dont have enough tabs bruh.

Need atleast 50mgs a day...

Personally I like 200+! but dats just me....

so with the 100 tabs thats not going to do enough for me for me to notice a difference? Im at 18 percent BF now and would love to be on the single digits or close to 10 percent, I already diet and cardio but reached a kind of pleateu and would still like to retain muscle...am I going to light with the 'var?

SkinnY&HungrY150 is offline Junior Member
    Var isnt going to bring u to single digit body fat. Shitz HUGELY overrated in that regard. Sure u get nice lil veins poppin out when u lift, muscles feel harder, but thats it bruh.

If $ a problemo go with winstrol . Better all around and cheapa.

Pleateu at 18% BF????? U just need to step it up a notch playa!

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Iam sensitive to AS but I wasnt so impresed with 50mg/day better muscle hardness but thats all. I prefer Tbol over Var onc I was dieting for show and var at 50mg/day dont stop catabolism, but when change to Tbol my muscel become fuller even on low cal diet.

Only var cycle must be 50mg+ a day for resonable results thats my opinion and experience.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    go to to my blog and read my anavar cycle log.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyquestions View Post
    so with the 100 tabs thats not going to do enough for me for me to notice a difference? Im at 18 percent BF now and would love to be on the single digits or close to 10 percent, I already diet and cardio but reached a kind of pleateu and would still like to retain muscle...am I going to light with the 'var?
    you need to work on your diet if your bodyfat is that high...var isnt gonna help you get down to single digits

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    you need to work on your diet if your bodyfat is that high...var isnt gonna help you get down to single digits
    Copy that.
    No product (gear, chems, herbs, etc.) will make a 45% drop in bf.
    Try hard work, i.e. diet & training.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I had a condition where my body over produced the hormone that signals the body to store fat.
    Im 23 yr old with a 42 inch waist, 17 inch neck and Im around 68 inches tall.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I was recently refered to ANAVAR (and I know Im blowing the boards up guys, but bare with me please LOL)

If I start with 100 tablets of ANAVAR being 10mgs a tab, whats the dosage I need? This supports fat loss greatly from what I read while giving you some gains and the hard look and feel Im after.

Thanks guys.
    40-60MG PER DAY,,,10 weeks...how big are you?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever seen a good example of a cutting diet?

Read this

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Follow this diet and do cardio first thing on an empty stomach and you will drop bf in no time without drugs

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I had a condition where my body over produced the hormone that signals the body to store fat.
    Im 23 yr old with a 42 inch waist, 17 inch neck and Im around 68 inches tall.
    What part of READ my log in my blog did you not get read read that is the key here do not exspect anyone to spoon feed ya.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Get your diet and cardio in check bro, you will be much happier with the results and the money you spent on AAS when you get in a little better shape.

A simple search of "anavar " will yield tons of results, and read the cycle log, just about any cycle log is very very helpful.
    Last edited by KeepingItBalanced; 12-18-2007 at 04:47 PM.

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    from what i understand and been through as well is,

anavar will tightin up a allready lean body but wont actully shed b/f...???

i'v put on some pounds and leaned up a bit with 60mg's ed...i started at 11.5-12 now at low 11% and 12 pounds heaver...HALF WAY THROUGH CYCLE!!!

it just takes time buddy,give it a solid year of good dieting and cardio/workouts and see what'cha look like after

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    diet is essentail for reducin your body fat, var mayhelp you keep more muscle while dieting, and doing a lot of cardio

EasyE is offline New Member
    Do your Cardio in high intensity sprints. Ie find a hill that is about requires about 200m of running. Run up it push your self. then jog down, do this 5 or 6 times and about twice a week and with a good diet you will be floored by the amount of fat that melts off you. This method works much better than say marathon jogs etc. No simple carbs after 3pm or at all.

__DevilDog__ is offline Junior Member
    var only increases ur definition, strength, vascularity. It is not a fatburning drug. i did a lot of cardio with var, and kept my muscle mass.

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    See i read contrary to what some of you are saying. I heard var is awesome to target the trunk fat (stomach) and decrease it. I can only assume this means burn it off so to speak.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Two cycles of var under my belt.

Var without cardio = nice hard, vascular, strong muscle under a nice cozy layer of fat.

It is true as well that it is not the best drug to stop muscle loss during hard diet. Plus with the supression of your natty test levels, if your diet and cardio are too stringent, you will feel lethargic and have no sex drive.

BUT if you add a tad bit of TEST (350mg/wk) to the cycle THEN energy levels go up, the fat comes off better (prob due to energy levels sustaining a more intense workout and natural fat burning ability of test), and sex drive is bangin'.
    Shoot for 45 mins of cardio (burn 500 cals) 5 days a week either first thing in morning on empty stomach with some BCAA or right after workout. It works miracles.

Actually I think I would save the $ on the VAR and just do the test with the diet and cardio. But if you have enough for 50mg/day for at least 6 wks....throw it in. Gives great strength and pumps.

Thread Information