lankyone13 is offline New Member

Newbie needin help!

I have a half vial of NandroTest 200/250 and I was wondering if it was safe/smart to take a half vial... i'm currently taking deca 350 by itself..

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well taking deca by itself is simply a horrible idea, and it's really hard to speculate about a "half vial" without knowing what size the vial is. If it's a 10ml vial, that's not anywhere near enough. Sounds like an incredibly bad cycle.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    i really hope you don't have a girlfriend bud, cause that decca is gonna zap ur libido. you gotta get something other than that decca. how long have you been running the decca? go to some of the educational threads on here, read up on what ur first cycle SHOULD look like.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I still wonder why people do stuff and then ask the results.. I think it would be better to ask before.. anyway..

How long have you been taking the Deca ? how often are you shooting the deca and how much? what is the strength of the deca mg/ml. How much Test do you have and what is the mg/ml for it?

What is your cycle experience, knowledge, goals, height/weight, diet, bf% ?

What else are you taking as well?

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    what ur cycle history and stats?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would stop taking everything right now b/c you have NO idea what youre doing..stop and do some damn research so you have some idea about what your putting into your body and the effects it has on it..taking deca by itself is a terrible idea..better learn what PCT is ASAP..unless you dont like having a sex drive too!

Thread Information