Miataspeed2005 is offline Junior Member

wanna add a lil more to my cycle

this is my 4th week of my cycle of 200mg of test c and 25mg of winny ED...and my diet is on check....ive been gettin harder and more cut but i feel like i need a lil more to it...should i bump up my winny to 50mg ED...or add some anavar or some tren ?

sphincter is offline Member
    umm, how about you bring the test up to a respectable level like 400-600mg/week and eat like there's no tomorrow? WInny is going to cut you more since that's all it is good for and the test is just enough to give you a boost but no huge gains. up the test if you're looking for mass/size.

and before all that, what's your cycle experience? at 200mg/week I assume you're prolly on a first cycle or maybe did a dbol or Abomb only cycle before or something like that. Not to mention test C takes a little linger than E to kick in good and so you're looking at JUST NOW getting into the effective range of the cycle for your test to be kicking in fully.

is my second cycle...and lst cycle i ran test at 500 but this time im not lookin to bulk up at all...i wanna get lean and hard so takin more test is out of my question...i need a cutter...heres some pics before my cycle started
    21 yrs old before pics of my second cycle

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you consider adding clen ?

i dont think i can get my hands on some clen ...i was thinkin anavar too

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miataspeed2005 View Post
    this is my 4th week of my cycle of 200mg of test c and 25mg of winny ED...and my diet is on check....ive been gettin harder and more cut but i feel like i need a lil more to it...should i bump up my winny to 50mg ED...or add some anavar or some tren?
    u mean 200mg test c EW and 50 mg winny ED right? if not then 1400mg test c a week is A LOT and u dont need to add anything.

AMD64 is offline New Member
    I would bump up test to 400mg a week and start using Anavar at 50 mgs/day the last 4 weeks of your cycle.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miataspeed2005 View Post
    i dont think i can get my hands on some clen...i was thinkin anavar too
    Bro, just click on the word clen or click on the banner at the top right hand side of the screen. It's a research chem so it not's hard to get, but it works pretty well. I'm on it right now and on the exact same cycle as you (except for the doses).

Thread Information