sam5560 is offline New Member

what steroids are right for me

Hi guys,
    Ive been training for about 6months now and sick off not seeing great results only little changes.so would just like some advise on what would be best to take for body shape and needs. I took dbol about 12months ago and put on about a stone but then lost it all nearly as soon as i stopped.
    I am an ectomorph wei***ng about 140pounds and about 5'9. Id like to put on size but also id like to try and keep my toned physique as much as i can aswell (putting size on being the main thing).I was talking to a friend of mine and he said i lost the gains when i took dbol last time becuase i didnt take anything afterwards cant remember what he said it was.
    Also my friend wants to start at the same time as me he is about 5'11 we***ng about 250pounds and is an endomorph and wants to rip up more than putting on size as you can imagine by his weight lol.
    I appreciate any advise guys it would be a great help. cheers sam

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    140 5'9" eat eat train train read read reserch reserch when you hit 180 190 natural then you will not need to ask you will know.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    agreed, your biggest problems are diet related, spend some time reading up on bulking diets, I'll bet you're way off.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    uve only been training 6 months... nuff said... no steroids for u period!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    YEah bro, and if you just started training 6months ago but took dbol 12months ago...were you not lifting? Put it this way, steroids are not miracle drugs at all. You need to get your diet and training straight before you even think of touching steroids again.

thai007 is offline New Member
    How old are you Sam5560??

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Agree, diet and training. You should be able to put on a good amount of muscle if you've only been training for 6 months. Make sure you are eating enough protein and getting plenty of rest. You grow while you are sleeping when your body repairs the damage you've done while lifting.

I've just started training seriously again now that I have a job that lets me do so, and I am growing by leaps and bounds. My strength goes up every time I go to the gym. After you have built some solid muscle with hardcore training and proper diet, you may hit a plateau where you stop gaining muscle mass. At this time, you might want to think about running a test only cylce. But I would urge you to wait until the time is right.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    respect for natural training is what you need. 6 months isnt that long. at your body weight you need to adjust your diet. time and time again it is stated that steroids are not a magic pill or solution, you need food to grow

fdrx7man is offline Member
    somebody needs to go get a testosterone burger and a winny shake!!

sam5560 is offline New Member
    Im coming up to 20 now. well when i say 6 months its been like 18month but on and off for first 12months thats when i took the dbol . ive researched loads into my diet along with doing a nutrition course in with my personal trainer course. my diet is spot on i eat 5 times a day my protein and carb intake are good but i never seem to put anything on at all if i dont train for a week i can lose like 6 -8pounds my metabolism must be super fast. how long would you guys leave it before trying anything?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    is your diet really spot on? i'd say no juice yet, way too early and lack of exp, ive been lifting for 6 and half years and starting first cycle next feb

green22 is offline Senior Member
    140 huh?? just eat and train. no roids please.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    It's not what most people want to hear, but to say that your diet is "spot on" but you can't gain weight is contradictory. If you're trying to bulk and can't, then your diet is not sufficient to bulk, so it is not "spot on". In my opinion following a true bulking diet is the most expensive, most inconvenient, and most necessary part of growing.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    It's not what most people want to hear, but to say that your diet is "spot on" but you can't gain weight is contradictory. If you're trying to bulk and can't, then your diet is not sufficient to bulk, so it is not "spot on". In my opinion following a true bulking diet is the most expensive, most inconvenient, and most necessary part of growing.

Couldnt agree more. Your diet makes up for almost 80% of how you grow, exercise/rest makes up for the rest of it. Sure someone can throw in anabolics to get bigger but what people fail to realize (i was in this boat once) is that your boddy grows with the food you ingest. If you are not growing then you need to eat more! More quality food and not just McDonalds and cake, although cheating while bulking can be done. In your case you need to eat way more food then what your eating now. If your diet is spot on then how much calories and grams of protein do you get. If it is spot on then you wont need to guess, your nutritionist should have outlined this for you. I eat 6-8 times a day and im not on anabolics. When on anabolics i eat 8 minimum meals a day and make sure to get at least 30-50grams o protein and at least 500cals per meal making sure the calories are froim carbs and protein and some fat. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 2 DOUBLE PROTEIN SHAKES I DRINK. In those shakes (becuase of east) I put bananas, oatmeal, 2 raw eggs, and 2 tbls natty peanut butter. So while ON CYCLE even tho my appetite is UP I still want to puke by the time I got to bed. That is a true bulker my friend, eating so much you dont think you can eat any more but force yourself to eat to get the extra amount that your body needs to grow.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Couldnt agree more. Your diet makes up for almost 80% of how you grow, exercise/rest makes up for the rest of it. Sure someone can throw in anabolics to get bigger but what people fail to realize (i was in this boat once) is that your boddy grows with the food you ingest. If you are not growing then you need to eat more! More quality food and not just McDonalds and cake, although cheating while bulking can be done. In your case you need to eat way more food then what your eating now. If your diet is spot on then how much calories and grams of protein do you get. If it is spot on then you wont need to guess, your nutritionist should have outlined this for you. I eat 6-8 times a day and im not on anabolics. When on anabolics i eat 8 minimum meals a day and make sure to get at least 30-50grams o protein and at least 500cals per meal making sure the calories are froim carbs and protein and some fat. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 2 DOUBLE PROTEIN SHAKES I DRINK. In those shakes (becuase of east) I put bananas, oatmeal, 2 raw eggs, and 2 tbls natty peanut butter. So while ON CYCLE even tho my appetite is UP I still want to puke by the time I got to bed. That is a true bulker my friend, eating so much you dont think you can eat any more but force yourself to eat to get the extra amount that your body needs to grow.
    X2!!

Thread Information