Rankor is offline New Member

Steroids without weights?

I'm an amateur kickboxer/mma fighter and have become interested in steroids . I currently don't lift weights but do plenty of plyometric exercises (push ups, sit ups, free squats, etc) and was wondering what type of benefits steroids could offer me without using weights? I'm not interested in gaining a lot of weight (I am comfortable in my weight class, wouldn't mind going up that much) but I'm looking for something to help me: work harder, be stronger and be more aggressive. So can steroids offer me any of these things without lifting weights?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    u can still lift weights witout gaining weight. it also depends on what steroid u are lookin at. i think u see benefits witout the weight lifting but not to the same extent

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    u can still lift weights witout gaining weight. it also depends on what steroid u are lookin at. i think u see benefits witout the weight lifting but not to the same extent

yer clearly otherwise there would be no advantage to olympic athletes, football players and similar sports taking them

Thread Information