AR15 guy is offline Junior Member

About to start a cycle need advice.

I am about to start a very basic cycle. I will be doing 500ml of test a week. I also have a bottle of EQ but I don't know if I trust it. It has not been opened but it just looks scary lol.

Anyways I did 1 bottle of test 250 awhile back and noticed no bloating and no issues with my nipples (thats called gyno right?).

I have everything I need except anti e's. Some guys have told me I need it and others say I don't. What do you all think.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    500mg you mean.. If you only have one bottle of Eq ( im guessing 10ml) is not going to be enough.. How much test E do you have.. Make sure you have enough gear to run for your entire cycle.. If you dont have any issues with Bloating or Gyno get you some adex to have on hand.. and Of course you should buy your pct in advance (clomid and nolva) which you could also use the nolva during the cycle if needed.
    Last edited by duramaxedge; 12-19-2007 at 01:18 PM.

topnotch is offline Member
    what are your stats?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^ exactly bro...

175lbs, 5' 10''. Not sure of my bf % but I am not fat at all but not cut either. Been lifting 5 days a week for over a year. 23 years old. I have 2 10ml bottles of test 250 and 1 bottle of eq 200.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    you do not need to use roids if you have only been training a year!!!!!

your not ready bro....stick around here and research for the next year at least...get your diet in order, and i promise you that in that year, you should reach 200 pounds naturally...read up on pct most of all...and store that gear away...

I have been lifting off/on since high school. But I didn't start and stay with it hard until I got the membership to my current gym. Just checked my contract out and its actually been almost 1.5 years.

My diet is pretty good but I do not gain weight fast. I weigh the same as when I started lifting hard and I am much much bigger and much stronger.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    1.5 years is still not long enough. 4-5 years bro

Why 4-5 years?

Bc you are nowhere near your genetic potential in a year or two...i lifted for 10 years since i was young, and could steadily gain every year...if your the same weight as when you started, then your diet is your problem...post your diet up in the diet section and let them work on that for you

sphincter is offline Member
    YES YES YES you need PCT ALWAYS! get an AI and a SERM and go at it when you're done with the cycle and you will be back to normal much faster

Thread Information