t0le is offline Junior Member

Thinking of starting first cycle. Comments please.

Hi everyone. Finally thinking to start this time for real. I was wondering about a Test E + EQ stack but I really do not wanna mess with 12 week cycle. I want to be short. So current stats: 21 years old, 200lbs, BF: 15-18% (it will fall down more prior to cycle). So what I have decided is this:

1-8 Testosteron propionate 100mg EOD
    5-10 Winstrol Injectable 50 mg EOD

PCT starting 2-3 days after last winny injection (regular PCT nolva/clomid)

Target: Muscle hardness and maybe 4-5 lbs of lean muscles. I know shooting every other day is not good for 1 cycle but that is not going to be a problem since I will not pin myself but a friend. I have some questions:

1. What product to use in order to deal with estrogen control? Nolvadex , Arimidex ...... I was thinking about using Nolva at 20-30 mg with the cycle and having letro under hand because I think I am gyno prone, but that is just me .....

2.Comments.

I will post my diet in the diet section later. For now just my cycle. Any help will be appriciated.

Bump THIS. Any Comments?!!

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol needs to be shot ed (this is my opinion, it has a 8 hour half life, you could get away with eod I guess, but I wouldnt).. I would bump the winny up to 100mg e0d if you choose to do eod injections. Why are you start the Winny week 5? I would start the winny week 1 with the prop.. Run them both to Week 8 and start PCT immediately..

If your gyno prone, definately get some letro.. 15mg-20mg of Nolva is plenty to run with the test if needed.

Optimal Cycle for your compounds:
    Test P 100mgs EOD wk 1-8
    Winny 100mgs EOD wk 1-8

Start PCT the day after your last shot of Test P/Winny
    ED injections would be preferable.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t0le View Post
    Hi everyone. Finally thinking to start this time for real. I was wondering about a Test E + EQ stack but I really do not wanna mess with 12 week cycle. I want to be short. So current stats: 21 years old, 200lbs, BF: 15-18% (it will fall down more prior to cycle). So what I have decided is this:

1-8 Testosteron propionate 100mg EOD
    5-10 Winstrol Injectable 50 mg EOD

PCT starting 2-3 days after last winny injection (regular PCT nolva/clomid)

Target: Muscle hardness and maybe 4-5 lbs of lean muscles. I know shooting every other day is not good for 1 cycle but that is not going to be a problem since I will not pin myself but a friend. I have some questions:

1. What product to use in order to deal with estrogen control? Nolvadex , Arimidex ...... I was thinking about using Nolva at 20-30 mg with the cycle and having letro under hand because I think I am gyno prone, but that is just me .....

2.Comments.

I will post my diet in the diet section later. For now just my cycle. Any help will be appriciated.

If you think not pinning yourself on a EOD is a good consistant way to deliver your gear, then you arent ready, IMO.

First cycle should be 10 week Test E or C to find out how your body will react. Pinning yourself EOD is a PITA...

With your goals, you can obtain 4-5 lean pounds in a few months if your diet is good, which could probably use some work if you are 200lbs @ 18%.

10x so much bro. So should have letro only in hand and if anything bad happens start it then? Nolva should do the trick I think but getting letro is a good idea. 10x again.

More comments>

fyi.. I do agree with Stock. If this is your first cycle.. I would do the single compound.. But if your dead set .. you see my post.. Educate yourself brotha.

10x. I've seen in the newbie section Test E + Winnie but I already have test prop from my cousin and I thought it wann't that bad. Well maybe it is.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can inject prop every other day if you want..the half life of the prop ester is 3 days..winny inject needs to be taken everyday though..i would hold off and try to get some test e..prop injections can hurt like a biatch..especially in virgin muscle..it can be bad to the point where you wont be able to work out

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    another question..why are you so against a 12 week cycle, when you have proposed a 10 week cycle? Thats only 2 weeks

Stock is offline Member
    In my experience, test prop hurts more than test e or c. Which doesnt sound too bad to deal with when you first start, but after doing it for 5-6 weeks EOD, it sucks. The idea during cycle is to keep your levels consistant for max gains and less sides. that means taking it the same time everytime, and not missing injections. It's your choice...

If I were you, I'd hold on to the prop for the next cycle, or use it as a jumpstart and finisher w/ the Test E/C. For some strange reason, I'm thinnking that you think prop/winstrol stack will help you loose weight, but it wont unless your diet is dialed in.

not only the lenth. I told you I have test prop already which of course does not make it impossible to buy some Test E. If you really think that Test E will be better choice no problem of getting some. no problem at all. I have a friend from Ukraine that brings me Far***'s test prop and I have heard that it is painless but......... if you think its better to run Test E I will buy some and leave the props for another cycle.

No I do not think that it will help me lose weight but maybe the water retention will be smaller. I do not know that is why I am asking. 10x

t0le.. I think that is an educated decision.. Run the Test E @ 500mg Wk.. if your test E is 250mg /ml.. then you can take a shot Monday, and thursday Night..

Run that for 12 weeks or so.. and you will be good to go.. You should start feeling the test around week 4/4.5/5 ish..

Goodluck man.. Glad you arent hard headed and are willing to learn

When you finish up that cycle wait 2 weeks to start your PCT (Clomid/nolva).. The letro will work just the same (if you need it, you shouldnt).. and you can use the nolva as needed through the cycle.. Get throught that cycle, keep us posted.. and when you get done.. and through your pct remember off time is PCT + Cycle.. we will help you get your winny/test p cycle together..

10x so much all of you. 12 weeks of Test E here I come. Each of the comments is really appriciated.

Well I will first lower bodyfat to 13-15% and early February starting.

good idea brotha

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Agree with Duramax here!...btw...Duramax you have a PM

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    fyi.. I do agree with Stock. If this is your first cycle.. I would do the single compound.. But if your dead set .. you see my post.. Educate yourself brotha.

Thread Information