Rugby13 is offline Member

spot injections.....chest and calf

I need altrente injction sites from my shoulders. how long should the needle be for a spot injection in the chest? Also how is it in the calf? I tried my thigh and glute and those hurt like crap.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i would use a 25g 5/8 pin for calves. careful what type of gear you inject there to. its a small, tight muscle. quad injections are good. why not use glutes, quads, and delts? these are the 3 sites i use and have no problems.
    Last edited by Pete235; 09-09-2002 at 10:15 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    In my experience calf hurts a hell of lot more than glutes or quads...more nerve endings. I'm very surprised you experienced pain/discomfort with those two sites, they are the two most popular and most effective sites on your body.
    Last edited by Pete235; 09-09-2002 at 10:14 AM.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I'm injecting fina

McBain is offline Member
    For me chest is the least painful injection site. Although I've only done delts, tri's, bi's, quads and pecs. It burns for me when I inject in my chest but once the shot is done there is no pain at all and no soreness the next day. I was using 1cc of viromone test prop (50mg per cc). Calves sound painful

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    the first time i shot fina into my calves i thought i would die from the soreness, but the muscle gets used to it and now i rarely feel soreness at all.

i use 25g 1" pins for everything i hit. calves,quads,delts

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I hate chest, and haven't tried calves...With fina, you shouldn't experience much pain in your ass or thighs. My personal fav. is thighs...it's right there in your lap, so injections are cake, and the soreness is minimal. The calf is a small muscle with a million nerve endings...increasing the likelyhood of hitting a nerve. I would stick to the main three, thigh, glute, and delt. just my .02
    bronco

Thread Information