MilitaryRecruit is offline New Member

I have tons of questions

I am considering steroids . I have no problem with injections but where do the injections go? directly in muscle or in a vein? Are steriods illigal? Just researching some of this before i indulge in them so please be kind and help me out so i dont end up killing myself. I know it sounds bad but think about it, you didnt know everything about them before you started taking them either. also i have never taken anything to help with my workout routine but i am deffinetly ready to see some major gains.

Last edited by MilitaryRecruit; 12-20-2007 at 04:07 PM. Reason: edited out a question

sorry gotta give this a bump. hasnt been up long but seems to be pushing on to the next page lol.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    1) AAS are injected into the muscle. Glutes, Quads and delts are the most poular places but any muscle of moderate to large size will do. HGH and other peptides can be injected in the muscle or just under the skin - SubQ

2) Steroids are only illegal to posses if you don't have a valid prescription, just like possesion of any other presription medication with out a valid RX

3) We don't talk about rec drug and we also don't talk/ask for sources on this board so you need to edit that whole question out. and also edit that post in the pics forum where you are fishing for a source.

Last, you need to get your body fat % down before you think about using a steroid . A good Diet and exercise will be the key to this.

sorry, didnt really notice that when i was typing it. edits are done.

basshead69 is offline Associate Member
    You are not ready for AAS your diet in not in check and you also need to do a lot more research before you consider starting a cycle not trying to burn you but you just asked if you shot steroids in your vain lol. Do some more research get your diet in check and stick around here for awhile then when your ready to start a cycle we will be glad to help you. But imo at this point you are not ready for steroids.

point taken. What could i do for the dieting and things? I understand that you were not trying to insult me or anything but like i said, i dont know hardly anything about steroids and i am trying to learn. And considering how other drugs, whether they be illigal or by perscription, that is one of the main entry points is a vein.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryRecruit View Post
    point taken. What could i do for the dieting and things? I understand that you were not trying to insult me or anything but like i said, i dont know hardly anything about steroids and i am trying to learn. And considering how other drugs, whether they be illigal or by perscription, that is one of the main entry points is a vein.
    Veinous drug administration is rarely used other than when IV fluid is already being givin. Most medications are givin IM in the deltoid otherwise.

I posted some advice in your other thread also.

thanks for the help.

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    You need to do some research

diet bro thats it go to the diet forum and look up cutting diets and do lot of cardio

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    It seems appearant that you need to do some research on fitness and dieting before you do anything. Forget about steroids for now!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    right mate 1stly before you do anything take some time and sit back and have a good long read of everything you can on this site,diet training ect ect...............
    this is a learning site so sit back and gather all the info that you can............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

resultseeker is offline New Member
    I to am looking into building some mass, currently I am 26 years old, 5'10" 175# 20%BF
    wanting to start out with sus 250 and deca , any suggestions for lean quality muscle?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by resultseeker View Post
    I to am looking into building some mass, currently I am 26 years old, 5'10" 175# 20%BF
    wanting to start out with sus 250 and deca, any suggestions for lean quality muscle?
    Its great that you have provide a few statistics about yourself, but you also need to do some research. Stick around, use the search feature and reading the forums 3-4 times a week and gain some knowledge. That is your best bet!

resultseeker is offline New Member
    I have researched on what I want to do, however waiting on arrival. I wated to find out the best daily schedule I should get into if I wanted to reach the 200# range.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by resultseeker View Post
    I have researched on what I want to do, however waiting on arrival. I wated to find out the best daily schedule I should get into if I wanted to reach the 200# range.
    Seeker this is an awesome question. One that you should def get an answer too! The answer is this. Pop open the search box and try a few different words or phrases to search. Therein lies your answer. I don't wanna seem like a prick, but you need to do the leg work on your own!

Get your own thread bro

Thread Information