Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    lookintogetbig is offline Junior Member

anyone have sucess with online source?

I know your not supposed to trust sources you meet on forums like this one. I just want to know if anyone has had sucess with a source they met online?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a very serious issue. my advise to u is this, when u fill the requirements for a source check, do one wit a willing mod/vet before ordering anything online

Titan 3 is offline Associate Member
    There are plenty of members on this board who use online sources..... But be careful, as there are a lot of scammers out there.

any advice that is a BIG give away to a scammer. The source I came in touch with was a person refering me to "his" source, not a supplier.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    scammers usually have words like anabolic , pharm, roid, in their url. the real online sources, u couldnt tell they sell stuff by just lookin at the url. hope that helps

thanks.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    scammers usually have words like anabolic, pharm, roid, in their url. the real online sources, u couldnt tell they sell stuff by just lookin at the url. hope that helps
    true that.... i get so many guys asking me about xxxxsteroids or anabolicxxx and so on. I say no its probably fake, and they say but it looks good and the prices are so good. Lol

IM MACHO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3 View Post
    scammers usually have words like anabolic, pharm, roid, in their url. the real online sources, u couldnt tell they sell stuff by just lookin at the url. hope that helps
    Couldnt have said it any better!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    this is the worst possible time to be looking for a new online source. be careful.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yeah they can be found but be patient and do TONS of research. I know of several legit sources that I found over a few months of research but don`t expect people to just tell you everything because we all have to protect ourselves and our sources with all the shit going on these days.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by lookinto****** View Post
    any advice that is a BIG give away to a scammer. The source I came in touch with was a person refering me to "his" source, not a supplier.
    Scammers usually claim they sell steroids .

But what, that could be any source?? Exactly

gooer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    yeah they can be found but be patient and do TONS of research. I know of several legit sources that I found over a few months of research but don`t expect people to just tell you everything because we all have to protect ourselves and our sources with all the shit going on these days.
    bump, couldn't agree more

you can find them if you put your mind to it, but no one's just gonna spoonfeed you.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    yes i have.

sphincter is offline Member
    good advice in this thread already! take your time, research, get to know people in theforum and source check what you find in your research... you'll be fine if you don't rush it.

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    i have. order came in very fast. but that does not mean that there are a lot of scammers

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    jeez,i met every source i ever had online

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Most people met their source online, those who don't end up getting it from a guy who met their source online, everyones had hits and misses.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstR View Post
    Most people met their source online, those who don't end up getting it from a guy who met their source online, everyones had hits and misses.
    Very true.

Don't get my earlier post wrong, not all sources are scammers but, I've heard of many "golden" sources going scammer after a good year or two run. they get people's trust and then rack in the dough for a few months and the go quiet leaving many people with unfilled orders. Mostly UG's and remailers

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Very true.

Don't get my earlier post wrong, not all sources are scammers but, I've heard of many "golden" sources going scammer after a good year or two run. they get people's trust and then rack in the dough for a few months and the go quiet leaving many people with unfilled orders. Mostly UG's and remailers
    Def true, and i have heard this often, at the same time though, if your not willing to do all the research you can, put yourself out there, and risk money, based on all the information you can, than just buy from the guy at the gym. People seem to think that this is no different than buying protein online, when in fact its very different.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonstR View Post
    Def true, and i have heard this often, at the same time though, if your not willing to do all the research you can, put yourself out there, and risk money, based on all the information you can, than just buy from the guy at the gym. People seem to think that this is no different than buying protein online, when in fact its very different.
    ugh, that pisses me off so much when noobs complain about a 2 or 3 week TA. Aggrivates the shit out of me. You aint' orderin from GNC brother, let's give these guys a break. You're lucky this guy is gonna send to your dumb ass. If I were them, I'd say "sorry, order cancelled because your a dipshit. Better luck next time"

Anyway, risks to take. Take 'em or leave 'em

thanks. I've googled scammers lists but every site wants you to subscribe to get their scammers list. I'll most likely try to order a smaller order first time and if it comes I'll go back for more. " Fool me once its your fault, fool me twice its mine. "

Cookiemonstr's comment about going through a buddy that uses an online source is so true. A buddy of mine wanted me to throw in on some shit, and he was going through an online source.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Very true.

Then they resurface under a new name and do it again.

Damn thats a nice ass on gixxerboy1's profile pic. I'd hit it.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Gone..........Chuck
    Last edited by Chuck_R; 12-27-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Dear Admin,

My Christmas wish:
    Please erase this thread and every other one like this. Im sorry, I just dont like LE to know every god damn thing that I do.

Thanks.
    JTS

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Dear Admin,

My Christmas wish:
    Please erase this thread and every other one like this. Im sorry, I just dont like LE to know every god damn thing that I do.

Thanks.
    JTS

Whats LE mean

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    true that.... i get so many guys asking me about xxxxsteroids or anabolicxxx and so on. I say no its probably fake, and they say but it looks good and the prices are so good. Lol
    yea, i love when people say the site looks real, lol. i mean cmon! i could make a website, post up pics, make fake testimonials, offer whatever kind of guarantees, and completely scam people. luckily i have enough morals that i'm too busy snapping the necks of the kind of people that do things like that to ever do something that pathetically low.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small View Post
    Dear Admin,

My Christmas wish:

Thanks.
    JTS
    lol, nice. but seriously, to hell with LE. if they even thought about trying to arrest me for personal use of this stuff, i would bring it to the media in a heartbeat. i mean with all the crack, cocaine, heroin, and REAL drugs out there, they decide to target a person who had AAS for their personal use?! the media would eat it up, i guarantee it. next thing you know, i got my own talk show, i'm doing guest appearances on oprah winfrey, and all that good stuff. lol, ok maybe not, but LE needs to focus on the real issues and get over the whole AAS drama bs. besides, all it would take is crashing your own levels of test (which is very easy to do), going to an HRT clinic, getting tested, and having evidence that you NEED the stuff. may have a hard time fighting it if you do it after you get arrested, but you'll definitely get the charge dropped to something much less.

I personally dont trust online sources but I havent ever dealt with them...i just dont want to get a "care package" like a few of my buddies have had!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by lookinto****** View Post
    Damn thats a nice ass on gixxerboy1's profile pic. I'd hit it.
    Thanks.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    why dont we all post how exactly we find sources.....on a board that anyone can read.... IDIOTS! and i mean that in the nicest possible way.

Im with johhny too small here. Im not putting out advice for LE to shut things down. Le them figure out how things work.

Atomini is offline Banned
    This thread would be better off locked.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    This thread would be better off locked.
    agreed^
    I wish people would learn that in this day and age any source related info is best kept private.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    1 vote to lock or erase this thread!

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Its sad but true.....in fact any subject of this type should be blocked immediately....in this day and age, this *&^%ing hungry LE ofcrs are looking to make a name for themselves, lets not help them promote with help from us....

^^ edit that out before you get banned. And read the rules before you post again

That stuff is FAKE anyway...

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by geci43 View Post
    how about not posting crap like that on our board? thanks.

Big
    Wow, I just reviewed that guys posts and he's broken the rules in about all of them. Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Wow, I just reviewed that guys posts and he's broken the rules in about all of them. Goodbye.
    ImaGet, he kinda seems like a rep for that site... the way he mentions "Hey, get it from this site..." Ya know? Either way, I'll say it too "Goodbye"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information