patel is offline New Member

Unhappy Last phase of side effects

I went through a 12 week cycle of SUS 250 followed by a 6 week PCT with Nolva and HCG and perhaps the worst side effect I had was hundreds of huge infected pimples for about four months. I literally became like a monster, what made me go for a Roacutan cycle. No pimple apppeared in the last two months, but those that dried left horrible black deep scars. How can I remove them and look again like a human ?
    Last edited by patel; 12-23-2007 at 04:54 AM.

Phalocke is offline Junior Member
    I thought scars were permanent for the most part. Anyways, good luck with the situation.

madmonty is offline Junior Member
    once scared its permanent you can get creams,lotions and potions but wot works truelywho knows.the only other option is laser surgery which works great but very costly .there may be something cheap which will remove im no expert just trying to help.Goodluck

patel is offline New Member
    Anyone who had a similar trouble and got a solution ???

llrockyll is offline Member
    are they on ur face, body or both? anyways dont waste ur money on creams. you can try laser surgery i did for 1 scar on the side of my neck, but it didnt help. i did have the scar for years tho before i tried it so u might wanna ask about recent scars. last option is cosmetic surgery. get a free consultation and see what they say.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalocke View Post
    I thought scars were permanent for the most part. Anyways, good luck with the situation.
    That is dark man!

You might have left it a little late but I would drink loads of water and suppliment with fish oil. Also get some massages as that may help lots after a few sessions. If it still shows after six months or so try tanning....

I also read that while on cycle to prevent this you should take 2 showers a day due to the excess oil. Next, tan once or twice a week. If it is summer, go to the beach and swim in the ocean every so often. If it is winter, take a bath using 2 cups of Epson salt and .5 to 1 cup of chlorine bleach every so often......

Oh.... on another note.... Just thought perhaps Jin or hyge...tropin might help out? we all know that HGH heals wounds and shit faster? worth a shot and even if it did not help (sure it will) you can only 'gain' from it.........
    Last edited by rodgerj; 12-27-2007 at 06:44 PM.

Thread Information