kick6 is offline Banned

tell me why this is wrong

So I've been doing a bit of thinking about test doses, and I wanted to run it by ya'll to tell me why this is wrong. So grill me if you have to, but I have to ask.

A "beginners" dose of test enth is 500mg/wk. In my mind this means that the body "consumes" test enth at roughly 71mg per day. If I understand the steroid profiles properly, due to the ester, you're not even close to getting 71mg of actual test.

This being the case, why would a 3 pill-per-day dosage of andriol (which should give you 75mg of test) be an inadequate dosage for cycling?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's half life

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    only lasts for 8 hours if i reaserch right.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Yes the test enth remains in the body longer because of the ester, but doesn't the body have to de-esterize the test before it can even use it?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    MMMM good question hopefuly a vet will help on that question. I don't think it needs to de-esterize it slowly goes in to the blodd stream ?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Click the blue word andriol and there is a good read that explains why injectable test is preferred.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ahh see there you go thank you Bigger

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    Click the blue word andriol and there is a good read that explains why injectable test is preferred.

I've read the profile, and I guess I'm trying to question why andriol is "bad" and test enth "good" considering that the total amount of test you'd get from 3 caps per day of andriol, in my simple calculations, is greater than a 500mg/week dose of test enth.

Is test enth active in the body with the ester still attached? If not, then it would seem that the half-life doesn't actually matter as the test isn't bioavailable.

Big
    The main reason Anthony lists as to why test e would be preferred is the economics, unless someone was just given a quantity of it I don't understand why they would consider andriol over injectable test.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bottom line is injectables are less harsh on the liver!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    actually andriol is absorbed via the intestines and is not subject to the first pass through the liver.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    The main reason Anthony lists as to why test e would be preferred is the economics, unless someone was just given a quantity of it I don't understand why they would consider andriol over injectable test.
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post

Andriol is just testosterone undecanoate so there's no liver toxicity (its not 17aa). In Anthony's profile on andriol, he suggests having to take 8 caps a day for results. At that dosage, hell yea its too expensive. However, in my original comparison it would seem that 3 caps a day provides more test (on a daily basis) than a 500mg/week injection of test enth.

This all assumes that test enth ISN'T bioavailable with the ester still attached, and I really have no idea about that.

kick6 is offline Banned
    bump

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If you are worried about mg/day, why not just go with test prop or suspension? Dont they more absorbable test, because there is no ester?

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Andriol is just testosterone undecanoate so there's no liver toxicity (its not 17aa). In Anthony's profile on andriol, he suggests having to take 8 caps a day for results. At that dosage, hell yea its too expensive. However, in my original comparison it would seem that 3 caps a day provides more test (on a daily basis) than a 500mg/week injection of test enth.

This all assumes that test enth ISN'T bioavailable with the ester still attached, and I really have no idea about that.
    3 caps a day wont be enough. The reason im thinking that anthony recomends 8 caps a day is that a good protion of the test from andriol is lost in the digestion process. 100% does not get into your bloodstream like injectables do.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    3 caps a day wont be enough. The reason im thinking that anthony recomends 8 caps a day is that a good protion of the test from andriol is lost in the digestion process. 100% does not get into your bloodstream like injectables do.
    That would completely make sense if that were the case, but the profile leads me to believe that its just the undecanoate ester that gets digested.

Dangit, I wish I knew for sure!

Big
    I'm still not sure why you wouldn't just go with a tried and true injectable test cycle if you want to run test?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I think it boils down to Half Life man.. its only good 8-12 hours.. so your going to be taking pills multiple times a day.. to keep your test levels sustained.. I dont know that its 'bad'.. just not logical..

Keep in mind its Oral, which means its passed through your liver.. I would do more research, grow a sack, and buy some needles

dublin33 is offline New Member
    Andriol Andriol an interesting steroid . From what I understand you need alot of it to make it into your system. 340 mg-400mg. About 5 years ago I tried to get my hands on some because I am very over paranoid about liver damage and one of my guys told me it's just not out there because it doesn't work. But with that being said I picked a little bit of it in mexico a couple weeks ago and brought it back with me(organon). So i started it a couple days ago but only 200mg a day I'll lay of the d bol now and just use it.( I was planning on 4 weeks d bol but cut it short at 2 weeks more of my paranoia) I'll let you know about my little cycle goes. Probably little difference but I realize that going into it so no big loss.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    well, good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    If you are worried about mg/day, why not just go with test prop or suspension? Dont they more absorbable test, because there is no ester?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^exactly remove the esters and you definately have a better product than andriol .

Big
    I have a feeling the original poster is not ready for needles, I can't think of any other reason to be so strongly considering andriol considering the information that is out there.

If you cant tolerate the small pain of injections.You IMO are not ready for steroids .The pain you receive from pushing yourself to your max is far beyond a needle pric and if a person has not fully experenced it and embraces it.You are far from your natural potential.The steroids will most likely not help very much because one lacks the intensity and drive it takes to take one self to their compacity and beyond.

Thread Information