clemsonfan20 is offline New Member

what to use for this intence training?

in the near future i will be involved in a highly intence training enviroment involving long distance running, swiming, weighted runs, push-ups, pull-ups, sprints, obstacle courses and basically anything with pain. i am looking very closley at deca or eq. im no expert so i need some advise from someone who knows more than i. this program will be lasting a few months and i will be able to eat as much as i want to. im looking to stay strong, healthy, and of course be an above adverage athlete.my question is what would be the steroid of choice?
    Last edited by clemsonfan20; 12-23-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't see why any steroid would be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    ^^^agreed, how about training before hand so you will be in shape for the program.Start doing everthing you will be doing in this program on a smaller scale.In 4 week cycles.The first week will be moderate work load to get used to the exercise.Week 2 pick up the volume and intensity.Week 3 take the work load and intesity to the max.Week 4 rest cut volume to lower than first week and keep intentsity medium.Repeat this cycle depending on how much time you have.When you are 2 weeks away from your program start to taper you work load and go in rested.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    +2..

Chuck_R is offline Member
    I understand why you want a steroid (I think) but what Big, Jonny.., & Amorphic said is right. The steroids really aren't magic, but discipline, consisitency, diet, sleep and preparing yourself like Jonny.. said will do wonders.

If you are dead set on steroids you would need test. and are you going to be able to pull that off where you're going?

kick6 is offline Banned
    Sounds like some type of military training?

green22 is offline Senior Member
    no, you should not use steroids >> eat right and train right.

pazfink is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like military basic training to me,my advice to you is don't use steroids for this,first,your every move will be watched and you will have enough to think about.second,when will you have time to take a shot,third,what happens if you get caught.instead focus mentally and physically and try to prove to yourself that you can do it and you will succeed.

good look Soldier

Thread Information