chew78 is offline New Member

First injection of test e & blood help

Hi, I just had my first injection of test e today, 2ml in my right shoulder, the guy who did it has been doing his for a while now, anyway when he pulled it out my arm was bleeding heaps it only lasted for about 30 seconds then it stopped as we were putting alchol swabs on it, the siringe was clean as no traces of any blood or anything, but I am freaking out as I dont want to do it again, I nearlly passed out and feel light headed all day not sure if its just cause it freaked me out or what
    can someone tell me what could of happened as I am freaking out pretty bad??

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Probably passed through a blood vessel, so when the needle came out you got a bit of blood.

Feeling lighted headed is probably anxiety as there was blood on ya first shot, nothing to worry about.

More ya jab the better it gets.

madmonty is offline Junior Member
    Happened to me few times if going to inject have to expect blood as long as injecting in right place and in muscle no worrys.Lke shifty git says when taking needle out probley gone through blood vessle.Chill out no need to worry..

Markosterone is offline Member
    did you aspirate before you injected ?

do this everytime you inject and you will be ok, maybe you close some blood vessle and got some oil in your blood, nothing to worry about...

celticd is offline Associate Member
    ye no need to worry friend
    why not go with a glute shot untill u feel more comfortable with mixing youre shots up
    also 2ml is alot to take for a 1st shot in that area,if going with 2ml the glutes the only place to go for now,id imagine you will feel a little pain in the coming days now but youre body gets use to the oil eventually and the pain dissapears
    its a pity u had this experience 1st time out but we all have them from time to time,it gets to the stage were u will think its funny when u have a blood flow from a shot

celticd is offline Associate Member
    also wat size pin youre friend hit u with?
    it may be a little to long for ye at the moment

MaGiCJNG is offline Associate Member
    Dude i notice this happens to me when i'm not steady holding it. HAHA one time when i pulled the pin out my shoulder literally SHOT blood out and it dripped all down my arm and all over my floor. I didn't freak because i heard stories of this but i thought it was actually quite amusing. I even started taking pictures with my phone, but then again i'm a retard!!!

first injection

thanks heaps guys, yeh I was freaking out as it was my first time and it hadnt happened to the guy who did it and he has been doing his for 6 weeks so he freaked out a bit as well but sounds like I should be ok.
    the only reason it was 2ml was due to the fact its only 75mg per ml and wanted to start of with 300mg per week for the first couple of weeks. I cant remember the exact guage of the needle but its the size that everyone recomends. he has been using them as well with no dramas. but thanks again for the reassurance as I said I was freaking out a bit.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    75mg/ml enanthate ? Are you sure it wasn't prop?

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

test e

na its enanthate , but its vet gear which I didnt know till after I had purchased it so I got a bit rolled so its a bit of a pain because I have to put to much in.

Thread Information