Test Prop or Sustanon?

Just curious which gear is going to give me the better gains ?
    i know detection time for test prop is 2 weeks and sustanon 3 months . i will be taking either gear with 25mg of dbol a day . just wondering which one will give me better mass gains .

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I think the sus tends to give you more size due mainly to water weight. They are both test but the sus is a blend of test and A. Roberts just wrote a good piece on how the longer esters like in sustanon give you more estrogenic sides like the weight gain and even strength gains when compared to the shorter esters like in prop. So if you're going more for the hard look go with prop, going for size go with sus. With prop you'll need to inject ED with sus EOD or even E3rdD. GL

hmm

the thing is im worried about testing postive for gear when i stop the sust 4 months before testing , should that be ok ? or should i just stick with test , because it will be a good combination with the dbol , cuz the dbol will blow me up while the test prop which u say will get me hard and cut.

plus it only stays in my system 2 weeks .. but should the sust be out by the 4th month mark , cuz i heard its out in 3 .

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    If your worried about testing I would go with the shorter ester, test prop. That will clear your system faster. Test and d-bol are a great combo, you will put on some nice size and strength.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    I much prefur the single esters...JMO. Either one though has it advantages.. and I cant use prop so I really have no choice..hahah good luck

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    test is test. gains will be the same if the doses are the same. prop will get you the gains sooner and with less sides imo

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    test is test. gains will be the same if the doses are the same. prop will get you the gains sooner and with less sides imo
    I'm with Millionairemurph on this one 'test is test' you wont get any bigger on sus then you will on prop, you may get a bit more bloated but the muscle gains will be the same.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    what is your intentions? Id run the Prop if it were I.. you can control your test levels better I think.. Lots of injections though (more frequent).. How long you going to run the Dbol ?

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    go with sus or enan or cyp. these give u good water retention, and no matter how much it sucks, it help you get bigger and stronger, so if you're preparing for a show use the prop, if not go with the others. plus on prop i can't walk for a week, just not for me, but can shoot 3ml of winni and not have a problem, just how ur body reacts

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon. And I feel twice a week injections are enough. Try every 3-4 days, shoot. Don't listen to the people that say eod is a necessity for sustanon . Just my 2 cents.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
    Sustanon. And I feel twice a week injections are enough. Try every 3-4 days, shoot. Don't listen to the people that say eod is a necessity for sustanon. Just my 2 cents.
    I don't think people say that it is "necessary" to shoot sustanon EOD, but they recommend it to take full advantage of the shorter esters and to keep plasma levels more stable.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    I like prop for the simple fact that it hits fast and hard with less bloat...... plus, i get a rush out of injecting myself every day.... psychs me up for the gymn when i needle... (kind of sick huh!!! )

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Seeing how badly dbol converts to estradiol, i would stack in prop to cut down on bloat. but im biased cause i love prop

fdrx7man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    I like prop for the simple fact that it hits fast and hard with less bloat...... plus, i get a rush out of injecting myself every day.... psychs me up for the gymn when i needle... (kind of sick huh!!! )
    actually bro your not alone on that feeling

prop,prop,prop,prop,prop,prop,prop,prooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooop!prop and then some more prop!

Thread Information