My first cycle, any good?

First off I have never taken any time of steriod before in my life. I am 21 years old and have a solid last 2 years of lifting under my belt with a few more years of so-so lifting before that. Here is the cycle that I would take.

4 weeks 20 mgs. a day of D-bol. 10 weeks 500 mg. a week of testosteron enanthate . and 3 weeks 20 mgs. a day of nolvadex .

What can I expect for gains on this? During and after the cycle? I am assuming this is all that I would need to take but should I add something else that would help me? Any input on this would be great!
    Last edited by chitownhoker; 12-25-2007 at 11:30 PM.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    price discussion is not allowed on this board. ur gains depends most on ur diet. if u have a solid diet than u can expect about a solid ~15 lbs. maybe even 20. a lot of it will be water tho. how much u will keep is also depending on ur pct and diet. i wouldnt run the 3 weeks of nolva. and bump ur dbol dose to maybe 30mg. post some stats too, weight and height

snoogans is offline Banned
    You can't talk about prices here bro, so edit that out....

As for the cycle i would bump the Dbol up to 50mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks...

The Test E dosages look fine...

For PCT i would do 40/30/20 of Nolvadex for the 3 weeks, im doing a similar cycle (mine without the Dbol) and that's what i was told but ive heard 20mg/day for 3-4weeks is fine also....

As for your gains, What's your weight, bf% etc???

sorry about the price thing....but

height 5-9

weight 200

pct(im guess body fat) 15%- that was 1 month ago, i might be down to 13-14 but no sure

i thought you should d-bol to help kick start your gains cuz the test takes 2-3 weeks to kick in?

Yea Dbol is to kickstart the cycle for usually the 1st 4 weeks but im not doing Dbol bcuz of the bloat and water retention, instead im doing the Test E 500mg/wk 1-10 and Winny week 6-10.... And cuz im starting mma again and Dbol slows you down... but if i were to take it i would do it 40-50mg a day...

Ihave my diet and all in check along with PCT and am expecting to gain a good 20lbs with hopefully atleast 15 keepable.... If not more

well i got some winny too, but i was going to wait untill after my cycle to take them but if i can take them during the last part of my cycle maybe ill do that. Now don't you take the nolvadex at the end of you cycle to get your test levels back to normal and keep the estrogen levels from getting to high?

No, you start taking the Nolva 2 weeks (14 days exactly) after last Test E injection... The only way you take nolva while on cycle is if you see signs of gyno, some people do it anyway through out the cycle to lower chances of getting high levels of estrogen things like that but i wouldnt do it unless you absolutly needed it bcuz it can also hinder gains...

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    week1-4dbol@50mgsED
    week1-10testE@500mg/week

pct week12-16

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    not sure but it sounds like you dont know waht pct is.
    it is not body fat... its post cycle therapy .
    use the search button and you should learn a lot about it and then ask more questions and people would be happier to help

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    not sure but it sounds like you dont know waht pct is.
    it is not body fat... its post cycle therapy .
    use the search button and you should learn a lot about it and then ask more questions and people would be happier to help
    ... i hope that wasnt intended to me

Quote Originally Posted by jAcKeD!!!! View Post
    ... i hope that wasnt intended to me
    It wasn't, it was intended to the OP.... He thought pct was to be run during the end of the cycle.... So ^^ told him to do more research........

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snoogans View Post
    It wasn't, it was intended to the OP.... He thought pct was to be run during the end of the cycle.... So ^^ told him to do more research........
    Stop the Whole thing do not spoon feed him a pct in the steroid threads 1st. Now take six months to a year of reading and researching 2nd. Then come back with a total package to present to us.

Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    Stop the Whole thing do not spoon feed him a pct in the steroid threads 1st. Now take six months to a year of reading and researching 2nd. Then come back with a total package to present to us.
    I spoon feed whoever whatever i want, just becuz you wanna be a dick and say "search" like every other moron out here doesnt mean i will, im here to help and helping is what im doing, if you don't like it go else where.... He asked about pct and his cycle i gave him answers. wether or not he fuks himself up bcuz he didnt listen is NOT my problem or yours so just let it be.... I dont understand why you people just can't give answeres and SHUT UP, its always the hard ways on these forums, he got what he wanted now leave it alone....

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I spoon feed whoever whatever i want, just becuz you wanna be a dick and say "search" like every other moron out here doesnt mean i will, im here to help and helping is what im doing, if you don't like it go else where.... He asked about pct and his cycle i gave him answers. wether or not he fuks himself up bcuz he didnt listen is NOT my problem or yours so just let it be.... I dont understand why you people just can't give answeres and SHUT UP, its always the hard ways on these forums, he got what he wanted now leave it alone....
    Do not speak to me that way or I will report u 1st warning.

2nd warning, 3rd warning...... 100th warning! I really don't care bro.... Your ranting and bitching becuz i gave a guy advice he asked for. Do you really think telling some1 to search instead of giving them advice is a proper way to run a forum?? I certainly don't... So why don't you go report yourself for being a lazy, halfass person who refuses to help people.... And i hope your the one that gets banned because really these forums don't need people like you, they need people willing and able to help others who don't know and need help... So why don't you do everyone a favor and just stop posting if you're gonna act like a little girl over something so stupid.....

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I do not speak to you that way. Bottom line YOU have been reported.

I reported you too big boy.... You have no right to tell some1 what to say when giving advice... Im tired of people like you on these forums!

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I reported you too big boy.... You have no right to tell some1 what to say when giving advice... Im tired of people like you on these forums!
    And I'm tired of your bad attitude and shitty advice. This board is about helping people do the right things so they don't end up hurting themselves. Just dispensing advice blindly(and bad ones at that) without knowing anything about the person you are giving it to, is just a bad idea.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    just becuz you wanna be a dick
    Direct unwarranted violation of the no-flame police.

2nd warning, 3rd warning...... 100th warning! I really don't care bro.... Your ranting and bitching becuz i gave a guy advice he asked for. Do you really think telling some1 to search instead of giving them advice is a proper way to run a forum?? Yes, In school did the teachers just give the right answers, or teach the students how to research and find the right answers? I certainly don't... So why don't you go report yourself for being a lazy, halfass person Another violation of the no-flame policy who refuses to help people.... And i hope your the one that gets banned because really these forums don't need people like you, they need people willing and able to help others who don't know and need help... So why don't you do everyone a favor and just stop posting Hmmmm if you're gonna act like a little girl over something so stupid.....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    And I'm tired of your bad attitude and shitty advice. This board is about helping people do the right things so they don't end up hurting themselves. Just dispensing advice blindly(and bad ones at that) without knowing anything about the person you are giving it to, is just a bad idea.
    agreed^

Thread Information