cache49 is offline Associate Member

??Injection issues??

Hey all. So heres the deal. As of late I seem to be having issues with glute injections. I dont know if its due to a buildup of scar tissue, (doesnt feel like it), or what but every glute inj lately has gone a bit sideways. The injection itself is much harder, i mean, I have to push allot harder than normal just to dispense the fluid. Almost like the muscles are much more dense and the oil wont absorb properly, and then the next AM I have a hard ball at the inj site. This doesnt hurt much but it is a little tender and takes 3-4 days to go away??? Other inj sites are fine, thighs and delts no problem. I follow proper proceedures every time, aspirate and go extremely slow. I use the same size pin for every inj regaurdless of the site. 25g 1 inch. My ass is fairly little, not bony, but im short. 5'5 so I dont use 1.5 inch in the ass. Maybe I should start?? Get a little deeper. Maybe im getting a sub-q oil pocket or something??? Suggestions?
    Thanx and merry christmas....cache
    Last edited by cache49; 12-26-2007 at 09:24 AM.

oh and, I usually shoot test in the glutes (1ml per inj) and my tren in the thighs and delts, I dont think it makes any diff but im sensitive a bit to test so I leave it for the glutes.

Which ester test?
    -XL

jing jai

cyp at 250mg per inj

bump for opinions.....

wingding is offline New Member
    I'm not sure if its my imagination or not but it seems my skin near my glute inj sites was getting much harder to penetrate with the needle. I had blood drawn and the nurse said the same thing about the skin on my arm. I also could feel that it was harder to push the needle into the muscle in my glutes. So, I added my delts into the rotation and now have 4 inj sites and things have gotten smoother.

Ncogneato is offline Associate Member
    I would say pick up some 1.5 inch pins and give that a try. However, it may just be a buildup of scar tissue.

Thats what I thought, but the thing is...usually one can feel the needle rip through the scar tissue, sort of like hard spots in the flesh. I dont feel that at all, I think I just may need to go deeper...I know most people inject glutes w/1.5inch. Thanx ....

Thread Information