Thread: A good idea

the eycoln is offline New Member

A good idea

I am 24 yrs old 6'2" 230 lbs. I have been lifting and running 5 days a week for a month now, but I do have previous lifting experience. I'm trying to cut my body fat which is mostly around my waist. I do not know my true body fat % i would guess around 25 to 30% My question is my buddy approached me with the idea of taking a cycle of clen and anavar together. I was wondering if this was a good idea because I have no previous steroid experience. If it would help what are some cycle guidelines?

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    I would not hit a cycle now. You have only been back at it for a month. Get your diet in check and continue training, that alone will take you a long way. Get you BF checked to see where you are at and check periodically to make sure you are losing fat not muscle.

wingding is offline New Member
    I'd recommend you keep up with the running and lifting for several more months and track your progress. Cut out all processed sugars and I bet you'll be looking great by the summer time. Clen gets me all jacked up and tweaky so I don't personally like it.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    You have time before summer to get this in check....IMO stay clear of the gear, for now. You need to get that BF% in check before you even consider steroids . To me it does not sound like you are ready. Not being rude friend, it is just amazing how far you can go before using AAS to further your development. Stay away from the clen ....go and research a proper cutting diet and put it in use. Maintain cardio 45min to 1hr 4-5 days per week and drink as much water as you can. Loose the sodium, sugar, high glycemic index carbs and cut the dairy as much as you can. Follow this and you will be pleasantly surprised. JMO....good luck.

Thread Information