worldsend212 is offline New Member

distance runner needs guidance....

hey...does anyone know of a substance that can help me do better in long distance races...i am a little afraid of needles so thats out of the question...is there any pills i can take?

how old are you?How long have you been seriously training?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by worldsend212 View Post
    hey...does anyone know of a substance that can help me do better in long distance races...i am a little afraid of needles so thats out of the question...is there any pills i can take?
    Not too many orals will help all that much with distance running. A low dose anadrol will help raise you red blood cell count but it might make you lathargic. Might not be a good idea. EQ is also known to raise you RBC but it's injectable and takes more than a month to start seeing effects.

EPO is used soley to increase RBC in certain cancer and Anemia patients but not something I would recommend to anyone to use unless you are 1) a professional athlete (that doesn't get tested...lol) 2) have a lot of money to spend on it and 3) have the knowledge or someone that can guide you to use it properly

JAY_WD is offline Member
    What about Oral Turinabol ? I've heard that it is good for athletes and endurance.

Correct me if i'm wrong

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    injections are not as bad as you would imagine, you wouldnt have a problem with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    injections are not as bad as you would imagine, you wouldnt have a problem with them.
    it might be the whole "first time sticking a needle in myself" thing. i got used to gettin stuck in the military, we had Shot call (it seemed like) every month. i got over my fear of neddles and now I don't think twice. Use a 25g and you won't even feel it, I promise

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    it might be the whole "first time sticking a needle in myself" thing. i got used to gettin stuck in the military, we had Shot call (it seemed like) every month. i got over my fear of neddles and now I don't think twice. Use a 25g and you won't even feel it, I promise
    oh definetly, i do believe thats how almost all first timers are. once you clear that mental hurdle, you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    how old are you?How long have you been seriously training?
    i have been training for 3 years already, pretty serious training...i have made 1st in a lot of road races and have the potential to go into the nike games this year...

i have been training for 3 years already, pretty serious training...i have made 1st in a lot of road races and have the potential to go into the nike games this year...
    That sounds good and your how old?

18 and strong hahah

18 and strong hahah
    Oh, maybe you shouldn't try any AAS or other hormones at this stage. let your body develope it's endo system first then try them. Maybe around age 21 would be a good start? Don't try them now, My $.02

why is that funny?I think you already know its to early and your not even close to reaching your natural peak yet.If I were you I would look into Optigen its a good OTC that has cordiceps in.A great supp that works for guys like you.

would it be okay for me to take supplements like

creatine
    l glutamine
    testosterone boosters
    hgh stimulants
    glucosamin sulphate
    dhea
    beta alanine
    citrulline malate
    acetyl carnitine

.....with-out messing up my bodily functions...i am asking this because people who i compete against have such an advantage for taking steroids haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Oh, maybe you shouldn't try any AAS or other hormones at this stage. let your body develope it's endo system first then try them. Maybe around age 21 would be a good start? Don't try them now, My $.02
    Being a former endurance profesional I would disagree.Maybe 25 before starting to dabble.The longer he waits and continues to gain endurance naturally the better be will be when does get on the train!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycerious View Post
    Being a former endurance profesional I would disagree.Maybe 25 before starting to dabble.The longer he waits and continues to gain endurance naturally the better be will be when does get on the train!
    well, that's why I said maybe 21. That would be the earliest age to consider using chemestry to help performance

would it be okay for me to take supplements like

creatineKrealkyline
    l glutaminefine
    testosterone boostersYou dont need em all crap anyway.Your test levels are already steroid levels!
    hgh stimulants what are you speaking of( arginine&orthinine complex at bedtime works for a short time then you need to cycle off
    glucosamin sulphatenever heard of it try sodium phophate instead
    dheawont help you your to young, try glycerol for water rention in skeletal mucles.Increases the blood plasma levels therefore giving you a lower stroke volume.Hence a lower heartrate for extened periods 3-4 hours proven!!
    beta alanine ??????
    citrulline malateAdd it with your krealkilyne great combo
    acetyl carnitine(??? L-carnitine with your glycerol is a perfect combo!

.....with-out messing up my bodily functions...i am asking this because people who i compete against have such an advantage for taking steroids haha
    answers in bold
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 12-26-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Thread Information