Thread: In need of help

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member

In need of help

So basically the year was a disaster for me, nothing went the way it did and a disaster in the family caused me to go in a slump. Im 5'8 and weight 198lb with a god awful 28-30% bf... Man i know ****ed up pretty bad, well this month things are finlly looking up and i feel like my old self agan(except i don't look it lol) Well guys dont worry im not taking any AAS b/c of my bf, but i started running and doing cardio now along with watching what i eat. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any product that might speed this process up a little, like an ephedra product or something like that. Thanks for listening guys.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    make sure diet and cardio are in check, which you are working on.

something like clen /albuterol/ECA may help with this. Be mindful of blood pressure on beta stimulators however.

do a search for clen and do a bit of reading, it may be worth your time

Yea, ive searched clen before i was thinking of an ECA stack but now i gotta reseach were ephedra is still legal to purchase....

But im thinking of a t3/clen combo

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ephedra is illegal in most states bro...a combo of t3 and clen will work wonders as long as your cardio and nutrition are on the money...otherwise you casn use some L-carnitine and yohimbe along with a fat burner and it will help....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    ephedra is illegal in most states bro...a combo of t3 and clen will work wonders as long as your cardio and nutrition are on the money...otherwise you casn use some L-carnitine and yohimbe along with a fat burner and it will help....
    Yea, ill prob do a clen /t3 combo but can i still order from lion? Some people say there orders just never cme in or are still being "processed"

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hmm cant comment on that cause ive never used them...

Anyone know the diff between albuterol and clen ? I know there practically the same but im wondering which is better?

Chuck_R is offline Member
    As far as Ephedra, you can go to CVS(or any Rx store) and buy Bronkaid. It has your Ephedra and a little guaifenesin, add No-Doz, & Baby aspirin and your good to go. My body hates Clen , there's just some things that my body doesn't like. But you may do fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_R View Post
    As far as Ephedra, you can go to CVS(or any Rx store) and buy Bronkaid. It has your Ephedra and a little guaifenesin, add No-Doz, & Baby aspirin and your good to go. My body hates Clen, there's just some things that my body doesn't like. But you may do fine with it.
    is Ephedrine Sulfate (25 mg), the same stuff that was used in many diet supplements? i thought it was just ephedra. or is it both the same? if so how much should i take?

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    you can read the difference on the website, but in a nutshell albuterol is much better cuz clen uses the lypolysis method to remove stored fat as energy, but what you dont burn it goes back as stored fat. but with the albut, it won't be stored again, it will become burned regardless. plus, albut can be used as an oxidizer like in an inhaler which can make you gain more muscle

Quote Originally Posted by mattosteel View Post
    you can read the difference on the website, but in a nutshell albuterol is much better cuz clen uses the lypolysis method to remove stored fat as energy, but what you dont burn it goes back as stored fat. but with the albut, it won't be stored again, it will become burned regardless. plus, albut can be used as an oxidizer like in an inhaler which can make you gain more muscle
    Everyone agree, if so would a t3/albuterol combo be good?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I have been on alb for 4 1/2 weeks. I am enjoying everthing about it. Started slow and have worked up to 10mg/wk, splitting the dose during the day. Never used clen or t3 so can't help there. Just make sure you run your diet good.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    that's 10mg/day/wk sorry

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i dont think you should do clen and t3 together. without aas t3 can cause considerable muscle loss

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    i dont think you should do clen and t3 together. without aas t3 can cause considerable muscle loss
    Ive done it before without losing as much muscle as you think, anyways i won't touch any AAS until i get at least to 10-13% bf

i've done t3/clen combo before but now im thinking of an albuterol/t-3 clen combo. does anyone have feedback on this?

noone?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    As Far As Clen /t3 Goes, That Will Do Very Well. Ive Never Tried Albu. But If Your Willing To Deal With All The Sides Of Clen I Think That Would Be Your Best Options. Jmo And Yes You Can Still Get From Lion. I Got My Clen A Couple Weeks Ago And It Got To Me In Like 4 Buissness Days. Hes Always A Good Choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    As Far As Clen/t3 Goes, That Will Do Very Well. Ive Never Tried Albu. But If Your Willing To Deal With All The Sides Of Clen I Think That Would Be Your Best Options. Jmo And Yes You Can Still Get From Lion. I Got My Clen A Couple Weeks Ago And It Got To Me In Like 4 Buissness Days. Hes Always A Good Choice.
    Im still wondering if i should just stick to the regular clen /t3, but im still considering t3/albuteral but i cant fund much info on it. I searched in the Steriod description and i could not find it there.

Can someone tell me the difference between clenbuterol and Albuterol? I know the sides of clen, but no albuterol and also which is better? If someone can help me it would be gladly appreciated.

anyone?

Thread Information