Thread: Flexibility

Castradomus is offline Junior Member

Flexibility

does anyone know of any compounds that dramatically increase flexibility?

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    I know a few people that have used Opiates to aid them whilst stretching to improve flexibility!!

AFAIK the Opiates just take the edge off the pain and do not provide ligament elasticity... Probably not a good way to do it!!

lol that sounds like a surefire way to strain something

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i found deca greatly improves flexibility,my muscles felt like elastic while cycling,i cant explain the physiological reason cos i dont know the science but i found deca much better than test for flexibility,there would be no soreness the next day iether

that said,any bulking cycle should improve flexibilty if your stretching program is right

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace View Post
    I know a few people that have used Opiates to aid them whilst stretching to improve flexibility!!

AFAIK the Opiates just take the edge off the pain and do not provide ligament elasticity... Probably not a good way to do it!!
    I am assuming thats a joke. I would strongly recommend staying away from that crap or you'll and up a junky instead of a weight lifter

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06 View Post
    I am assuming thats a joke. I would strongly recommend staying away from that crap or you'll and up a junky instead of a weight lifter

Er....

Why would I joke??

I can't for the life of me remember teh name of it, but it's an Opiate, injectable and pharmaceutical grade!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I'd say Deca , because most people who take it report that it lubricates their joints, which might help with stretching. I have read where people are taking a low dose of Deca and just using it for its lubrication properties.
    Peace,
    CR

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace View Post
    Er....

Why would I joke??

I can't for the life of me remember teh name of it, but it's an Opiate, injectable and pharmaceutical grade!
    It's a synthetic opiate agonist/antagonist, starts with a N. You shouldn't use painkillers to help you stretch. Like post #3 states, that's how injuries occur. Pain can be a good thing, but it can also tell you when you need to stop what your doing before something serious happens.

just do proper stretching, you'll be alright

dogman69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    It's a synthetic opiate agonist/antagonist, starts with a N. You shouldn't use painkillers to help you stretch. Like post #3 states, that's how injuries occur. Pain can be a good thing, but it can also tell you when you need to stop what your doing before something serious happens.

agree with that. stretch pre and post work out

Quote Originally Posted by dogman69 View Post
    agree with that. stretch pre and post work out
    oh believe me i do, and the flexibility is coming, but as it stands, the flexibility im looking for is not going to be here any time soon, ergo, my search for chemical means to speed it up.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Castradomus View Post
    does anyone know of any compounds that dramatically increase flexibility?
    I don't think you need compounds. I am very flexible - full split and all that. Try PNF (proprioceptive muscular facilitation) stretching combined into your routine. It is the best form of stretching esspcially to increase range of motion. When I started that shit years ago the best book on the subject was by a guy called Thomas Kurtz.....

Ah well done dude, jogged my memory!!

Nubain is the substance we're talking about... As stated it's not a good way to do it though!!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    ^^ that's it, I don't think we are allowed to acually post the full name of it that's why I said it satarted with an "N"

I'm not sure if it breaks the rules because it can technically be considered a rec... i don't know

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodgerj View Post
    I don't think you need compounds. I am very flexible - full split and all that. Try PNF (proprioceptive muscular facilitation) stretching combined into your routine. It is the best form of stretching esspcially to increase range of motion. When I started that shit years ago the best book on the subject was by a guy called Thomas Kurtz.....
    ive read that very book its a very good stretching manual,i lent it to some fukker who lost it lol,ive used the pnf method and combined with gear it works wonders,i think castras search is over

^^ that's it, I don't think we are allowed to acually post the full name of it that's why I said it satarted with an "N"

I'm not sure if it breaks the rules because it can technically be considered a rec... i don't know

It's a pharma trade name so I think it's ok ... Same as Neurofen (kinda...lol)

Thread Information