reddragon4954 is offline Member

EQ and Deca stack

Has anyone ever ran this? Just EQ and Deca , no test. What were results?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Ive ran both with very good results...many people dont like running with out test but it worked for me...didnt have any libido trouble either...I dont recommend this for everybody as everyone is different...some people need to run at least the minimal mgs of test to feel comfortable.

facile is offline Member
    My second cycle was dec/eq, I didn't have any libido problems, solid and lean were the results I was pleased. Of course I always run test now, because the libido has been a problem in subsequent cycles.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by facile View Post
    My second cycle was dec/eq, I didn't have any libido problems, solid and lean were the results I was pleased. Of course I always run test now, because the libido has been a problem in subsequent cycles.
    I think adding the testosterone you look and feel better plus your gains are better INO.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yup test deca and eq a winner all the way,im 2 weeks into the very same cycle.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I would run at least a TRT dose of test to avoid sexual dysfunction. Deca is know to completely shut down your testosterone production and w/o test you will likely experience a loss in libido and erectile problems. The combo of deca/eq is very good though. Solid gains that you keep after the cycle is done.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    I would run at least a TRT dose of test to avoid sexual dysfunction. Deca is know to completely shut down your testosterone production and w/o test you will likely experience a loss in libido and erectile problems. The combo of deca/eq is very good though. Solid gains that you keep after the cycle is done.
    agreed, running a trt dose keeps your sex drive working as well as the mood/overall sense of well being benefits.

Thread Information