davidinvienna is offline Associate Member

500mgs Test E compared to 750mgs Test E

hey guys - advantages, disadvantages, any significant positive gains made by the 250mg / wk increase or the sides started to outweigh the benefits?

me just being curious once again.

kostakv is offline Associate Member
    just do it....

interesting reply .... LOL

higher the better, 250 is not all that much, it will be over before you know it.

and by "it" i mean your cycle

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by kostakv View Post
    higher the better, 250 is not all that much, it will be over before you know it.
    i disagree with that.

higher is not always better.

i get way better gains from 750mg/week of test rather then 1000mgs

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive found I like the results I get from lower doses and less sides..now I usually run less than 500mg/wk of test (usally 350 mg prop/wk) plus usually another compound..more is not always better

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    If you are a first time.. its a waste.. how many test e cycles you ran? its to each their own man.. if you grow on 500mg of test e.. use that much.. why shoot more if you grow fine with less.. sorta like pissing money down the drain

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    depends on your goals and cycle experience. 500 will do you nice.

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge View Post
    If you are a first time.. its a waste.. how many test e cycles you ran? its to each their own man.. if you grow on 500mg of test e.. use that much.. why shoot more if you grow fine with less.. sorta like pissing money down the drain
    good point (pissin money down the drain) mate!

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    dude why would u say more is better? thats 100% not true. it all depends on what u used before and how ur body reacts to the test levels. 250 is alot. i would maybe increase to 600 at a one time. becuase now next time ur body will learn it needs that much test to grow so next time ur gonna need more inturn having more side effects "acne, gyno more water retention and a stronger PCT requirment. but it would be best for us to know what u did before and how u reacted and how long were u running?these are things we need to know to help instead of just sayin (more is better)

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    dude why would u say more is better? thats 100% not true. it all depends on what u used before and how ur body reacts to the test levels. 250 is alot. i would maybe increase to 600 at a one time. becuase now next time ur body will learn it needs that much test to grow so next time ur gonna need more inturn having more side effects "acne, gyno more water retention and a stronger PCT requirment. but it would be best for us to know what u did before and how u reacted and how long were u running?these are things we need to know to help instead of just sayin (more is better)
    huh? where did I say that "more is better"? I merely asked how you guys rate that increase based on your own experience.

I am considering it (bumping to 750) for my 4th cycle late 08 ... am currently on my 2nd which is 16 weeks Test E at 500, my 1st being a "standard 12 week" at 500. both times gains were good at 500, sides minimal on 1st run as well as on 2nd so far (in week 8 monday), PCT worked out fine and recovered well.
    3rd cycle will be a "short" (8week) cutter - in early summer comprising of Prop / Trenbolac (Tren A / Mast mix) / and Var.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by davidinvienna View Post
    huh? where did I say that "more is better"? I merely asked how you guys rate that increase based on your own experience.

I am considering it (bumping to 750) for my 4th cycle late 08 ... am currently on my 2nd which is 16 weeks Test E at 500, my 1st being a "standard 12 week" at 500. both times gains were good at 500, sides minimal on 1st run as well as on 2nd so far (in week 8 monday), PCT worked out fine and recovered well.
    3rd cycle will be a "short" (8week) cutter - in early summer comprising of Prop / Trenbolac (Tren A / Mast mix) / and Var.

He was referring to the other guy who posted "more is better" like an idiot. Please do not give out wong information if you do give any. Ok now back to you davidinvienna....for your fourth cycle I'd say go for it. For a first cycle it would not be wise as this is what was presumed when kostakv said, "go for it" and "more is better" But you now clarified things. Try it out and see what you like. If you research a bit you will find out that test is a weak hormone compared to 19nor's like deca and tren . My next cycle will be deca/test/dbol which should give me some good size. Have you thought about running a bulker after your cutter? Instead of running the high dose of test try adding a 19nor compound in there like deca as well as some test (still dosed at 500mgs).

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    thanks for clearing that up Lego , yes i was not talking to u david i was talkin to kostav's advice. i would have to agree with lego if u seen good results on test alone u should consider just stacking with a 19nor ..pref. deca ! yet this would be a 3rd or 4th cycle recomendation.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    He was referring to the other guy who posted "more is better" like an idiot. Please do not give out wong information if you do give any. Ok now back to you davidinvienna....for your fourth cycle I'd say go for it. For a first cycle it would not be wise as this is what was presumed when kostakv said, "go for it" and "more is better" But you now clarified things. Try it out and see what you like. If you research a bit you will find out that test is a weak hormone compared to 19nor's like deca and tren. My next cycle will be deca/test/dbol which should give me some good size. Have you thought about running a bulker after your cutter? Instead of running the high dose of test try adding a 19nor compound in there like deca as well as some test (still dosed at 500mgs).
    thanks for the great feedback lego. here some more detail - 1st was 12weeks Test E at 500 plus 4 weeks Halo at 40 ed, I am now on my 2nd coming up to week 8 of 16 weeks Test E at 500 / 14 weeks EQ at 400 (though I will most likely pick EQ up to 600 as of next week - not seeing that much of it at 400) plus Dbol at 50mg ed for the 1st 5weeks.
    Love what I heard bout 19 nor's so far so wana give Prop / Tren / Var a go as a 3rd for an 8week cutter in summer and kick off my 4th in late autumn / early winter - that one being a bulker including Test E / Deca & Dbol.

sound good to you guys?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    So far so good, just make sure your diet is 100% during these cycles and you will see/keep your biggest gains! Good thing your pre-planning your cylces in advance so you know what you will be doing instead of asking a million questions while your on about which compound to drop/pickup. Also make sure you have a planned out solid PCT in place, that will also dictate how much you keep/loose after cycle. My 3rd cycle which I just recently finished was testE at 500mg per week and EQ at 600mg per week. I would say up the EQ because EQ is a week compound and most do not like it because for most it doesnt do much. I enjoyed it however and got some really nice decent gains from that and test combined (lean dry and hard) but silly me I drank literally for 7 days straight during PCT (right at the start of PCT too) so I really f*cked that one up. Lost a lot of size and strength (gained right back after bout 4-5 weeks of lifting hard and eating right but not all what was lost) Now I am a HUGE advocate of NOT drinking while on cycle/or PCT or even after for quite some time. LOL, not going into that rant but you catch my drift. Just make sure your diet/training/PCT is all on track and you should be good. Remember MORE is NOT always better when it comes to AAS.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by davidinvienna View Post
    hey guys - advantages, disadvantages, any significant positive gains made by the 250mg / wk increase or the sides started to outweigh the benefits?

me just being curious once again.
    it can be a big difference honestly,,,i rarely see much more sides until 1g+wk

Thread Information