megaman720 is offline New Member

fisrt time bulk cycle

Hey guys i've always bulked naturally and cut with gear. How ever lately i've been thinking about bulking with gear, what do you think would be a great fisrt bulk cycle im 5'9 160 pounds and about 16% body fat.
    im thinking test/decca/dbol or sust/tren . Though im not sure on the dossages and the pct, thats what I need help on. Any help would be great.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    5'9", 160lbs, 16% bf, and you have already cycled? I'm afraid to ask what your stats were before you started, but it's safe to say your diet is your biggest problem.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger
    Welcome.
    5'9", 160lbs, 16% bf, and you have already cycled? I'm afraid to ask what your stats were before you started, but it's safe to say your diet is your biggest problem.
    agreed. your stats now are that of an average person who doesnt even train.

you need to focus in building a solid muscle foundation and dropping some bodyfat before you consider bulking.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I used to have a high metabolism and was stuck at your weight for awhile but not at 16% BF, thats a high bf for a low weight. You should correct your diet like Ima****** suggested. If you get a good diet going you can do a lot w/o using gear.

GL

EasyE is offline New Member
    If you can start training legs about twice a week as far apart as you can. It is a huge boost to mass gains. Combine that with a good weight gainer shake and lots of meals you should gain some mass with out a huge amount of body fat. Plus girls dig legs way more then most people let on.

megaman720 is offline New Member
    Ok guys made a type o their im actually 10% bodyfat I was just guessing yesterday....I got the stats from the gym however last night so now im up to date on my body......I also posted a pic of myself on here.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman720 View Post
    Ok guys made a type o their im actually 10% bodyfat I was just guessing yesterday....I got the stats from the gym however last night so now im up to date on my body......I also posted a pic of myself on here.
    You only have 2 posts, both in this thread, and no pics.

Thread Information