Thread: read me...

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

read me...

for the last two weeks of my cycle and for the two weeks leading up to PCT i wanted to incorporate a prohormone in the mix. is this a waste of time or are there any that would compliment a cycle consisting of

Test E 500mg/week
    EQ 400mg/week

any input would be much appreciated

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    prohormones are typically suppressive, you would not want that just prior to pct.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..bro when you go into pct its for the body to recover...let it do just that.

sorry if i wasnt clear. i know prohormones are suppressive and i know with prohormones PCT begins the day you finish your last dose. the two weeks i was talking about was the two weeks between my last shot of test E and PCT. im gonna be supressed either way. does this make sense?

EX.
    week 1-10 test E
    week 1-10 EQ
    week 9-12 (insert PH here)
    week 12-17 PCT (a-dex + torem)

i think its woth mentioning the original intent of my cycle was to bulk but i dont know if i should add say PP to further this or maybe some halo to harden up a bit.

or am i missing something major here that im not seeing and add neither.

Big
    The way it's listed above week 12 would be overlapped ph and pct. As for running the ph for a couple weeks before pct, personally I still wouldn't. ph's can wreak havoc with cholesterol and HPTA levels, for me it just wouldn't be worth the added strain. For me the main market for ph's are the people who aren't quite ready for real gear yet.

ya i messed up. what i had planned in my head is not being translated properly in my post. week 13-17 would be PCT.

1 last question. would replacing the PH with four weeks of anavar to solidify my gains be worth it? or being this is my first cycle would you cut it at week ten and leave it be?

thanks for the input.

on a side note PH's may be marketed towards people who arent ready for gear. But let me say that they should in no way be taken lightly. i may be going out on a limb here but IMHO a ph requires more planning and precaution, at the very least equal planning of that of a real cycle.

same sides (if not more)
    less results

but they do have their place.

Big
    I agree with your opinion on ph's, I feel they are marketed to those who aren't ready to cycle, not that they are best for those who aren't ready to cycle. Sadly the ones marketing them don't really care about the health of their customers, just the profit.
    As for your first cycle, in my opinion you should make great gains off of test only for 12 weeks, if your diet and training is in check. I recommend saving any other compounds till next cycle.

thanks for the help man. im already headed into week 6 and only up six pounds which i can almost attribute to six weeks of busting my ass, the caloric increase, and some bloat. i didnt front load however which i now realize i should have. maybe im just slow to respond. ill wait and see what the next few weeks have in store for me. my diets cleaner with more calories than its been. i get 7-8 hours a sleep almost every night and i train harder than usual. strength is up twenty or so lbs per lift tho and the compliments are starting to pour in. thats why i was asking about the PHs. ive gained more faster with P-plex than with this cycle. getting a little impatient here is what it comes down to. and when that happens is when i slip up.

thanks for the advice bigger. i appreciate it. hopefully the next few weeks rock my friggin world. (and the ladies)

Crest is offline Senior Member
    do dbol or tbol instead

Thread Information