redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

First injection Test E (Plex)

Well I have offiically begun my venture on cycle. Last night I did my first injection into my right quad with a 25G 1" 3ml syringe and low and behold I didnt even feel it. Wow what a relief that was to get the first one out of the way. It was 250mg of Test E (aprox 1ml) i also took 4 10mg dbols. I worked out my arms and did 30 mins of cardio last night and feel great today. i am spreading out the dbols 10mg 4 times per day now and eating like a mad man (good of course).
    Cycle looks like this:
    weeks:
    1-12 Test E 250mg twice per week
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    9-14 winny injections 50ml eod
    9-14 winny oral 50mg eod (alternating days
    1-14 Arimidex .5mg eod

pct Nolva and clomid

The Test E injections are twice per week. How long until I notice the effects of what I am taking? I will be keeping a log on another site for the plex product line.

Thanks!

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Well I have offiically begun my venture on cycle. Last night I did my first injection into my right quad with a 25G 1" 3ml syringe and low and behold I didnt even feel it. Wow what a relief that was to get the first one out of the way. It was 250mg of Test E (aprox 1ml) i also took 4 10mg dbols. I worked out my arms and did 30 mins of cardio last night and feel great today. i am spreading out the dbols 10mg 4 times per day now and eating like a mad man (good of course).
    Cycle looks like this:
    weeks:
    1-12 Test E 250mg twice per week
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    9-14 winny injections 50ml eod
    9-14 winny oral 50mg eod (alternating days
    1-14 Arimidex .5mg eod

pct Nolva and clomid

The Test E injections are twice per week. How long until I notice the effects of what I am taking? I will be keeping a log on another site for the plex product line.

Thanks!
    Test will not kick in untill atleast the 6th or can even be the 7th week.
    D-bol should kick in within the first for second week everybody is different
    I'm not familiear with Winni yet but why are you enjecting it & taking it oral?

because I didnt want to jab myself ed for 6 weeks. It just reduces the amount of jabs really.
    I heard 4 weeks is when the test really kicks in but its good to hear different opinions. Anyone else have any input?

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    6 to 7 weeks does sound a little long but everyone is different. The dbols though should be very quick, you will see some stregnth and probably a little water retention the first couple weeks.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    d-bol end of first week to second week. test anywhere from 4-6 weeks... it depends on the person.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I've always noticed Libido increase after the 2nd week, gains starting at around the 4th week of using Test E/C. The Dbol should help you start to see gains during your 2nd week, should notice a mild strength increase first before any noticable gains in muscle weight.

Thanks lots to look forward too

samcam is offline Associate Member
    For me, Test E always kicks in the beginning of the 4th week, d-bol about 4 days.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Just wondering about your PCT... what amounts an frequency have you planned for the Nolva and Clomid?

PCT is an area causing much confusion for me. Having read plenty of sources (including the A Robbins one) and am more confused. According to some, Clomid and Nova fight for the same receptor so there is no point taking them together. But others say its old school bread and butter. And I guess not every PCT needs an SERM and and AI? Depends on the cycle I guess so intersted in your overall progress.

I will start the pct about a week after the winny is done
    weeks
    1-4 Clomid 100mg ED
    1-4 Nolva 20mg ED

Thread Information