badbrad is offline New Member

Test E vs Winstrol vs Anavar

Right now im in iraq coming home end of febuary and ime 6'0 230 with a good gut on me im wanting to stay at 230 but go down to 8-10%bf should i start off with a cutter such as winny or anavar or take test e ive got 6 months time frame id like to do this in before school starts i plan on jogging 2 miles mourning 2miles before afternoon workout then 2 miles at night regardless of what i take which sounds the better choice for me? also would pct be the same for a cutting cycle as uposed to the test e? thanks for the help guys i appreciate it

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad View Post
    Right now im in iraq coming home end of febuary and ime 6'0 230 with a good gut on me im wanting to stay at 230 but go down to 8-10%bf should i start off with a cutter such as winny or anavar or take test e ive got 6 months time frame id like to do this in before school starts i plan on jogging 2 miles mourning 2miles before afternoon workout then 2 miles at night regardless of what i take which sounds the better choice for me? also would pct be the same for a cutting cycle as uposed to the test e? thanks for the help guys i appreciate it
    The only thing that is going to get you to 8%-10% is diet, cardio and hard work. The gear wont help if that the other stuff isnt in order, so I would recommend you hold off until you have cut down, then if you have already made up your mind to use, then do a test/winstrol cycle. If you want more specific info, give us your stats like years working out, typical day's diet, age, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    The only thing that is going to get you to 8%-10% is diet, cardio and hard work. The gear wont help if that the other stuff isnt in order, so I would recommend you hold off until you have cut down, then if you have already made up your mind to use, then do a test/winstrol cycle. If you want more specific info, give us your stats like years working out, typical day's diet, age, etc
    so you recomend becoming in fairly good shape then start a tes winny cycle? makes since i suppose wouldnt wax a muddy car is a good analogy i suppose but as far as years working out total id say 4 on and off never have really stayed commited as for my diet i got that pretty down pat when i am ready to devote im 20 years old ive done a small dbol cycle in highschool but didnt take it to seriously

passthetest is offline Member
    2 miles 3 times a day? how big is that gut you got? once you get in pretty good shape id start running a basic test cycle to make sure your not losing your muscle while your running 6 miles everyday

Quote Originally Posted by passthetest View Post
    2 miles 3 times a day? how big is that gut you got? once you get in pretty good shape id start running a basic test cycle to make sure your not losing your muscle while your running 6 miles everyday
    It's not small lol but ill make sure and take a base picture then take one every 3 weeks and blog my progress i believe i can get to 230 8%bf in 6 months afterward i plan on putting on another 20-30lbs of muscle in my freshman year so 260 at 8% is my overall goa

KJSolid is offline Associate Member
    6 miles of cardio a day and you have a gut. Check your diet a bit. I wish I could run 6 miles a day. Good Luck and thanks for defending this country.

Quote Originally Posted by KJSolid View Post
    6 miles of cardio a day and you have a gut. Check your diet a bit. I wish I could run 6 miles a day. Good Luck and thanks for defending this country.
    I havent started running yet lol its what im going to do when im home

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    You should start off with the appropriate diet, toss in a little cardio, and maybe a touch on clen if needed OR some ECA.. Wait on the gear brotha..

Thread Information