Thread: Bloody spray?

AlexFountain is offline New Member

Question Bloody spray?

Just shot yesterday my 4th shot of test prop, shot it in my front upper thigh 'cause my ass was startin to feel like a pin cushion. So I put the inch and a half in pulled back a little on the plundger to make sure in went in right and not into a vein saw that the plundger didnt fill with blood and then shot it.when I pulled it out the blood shot out in like a mist for a second and then down my leg.I'ts not that thats botherin me but the fact that i left work early "cause the cramp in my leg was so f'in bad like I just got socket by a small bat or somthin.Immediatly when I took it out there was a small bump also under the skin it's still sesitive my leg that is...But why here and not in my ass and did I F-up or somthin?????

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    You knicked a SubQ vien or artery, You'll be alright. It happens to everyone eventually. Next time it happens apply pressure to the area to prevent bruising or swelling. But you won't die

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i shoot quads with 1" ...............1.5" seems pretty long for where you are shooting.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    ya 1.5" is pretty long for the quads

pazfink is offline Junior Member
    I notice if i don't pull out the pin straight,I catch the skin inside as its coming out.that causes blood and a lump at the shot site.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    1.5" is kinda long but suitable for quads depending on if you have huge quads or not. next tim just go 1" in and shoot....I know i know, its easier to shoot with it all the way in. But damn thats crazy witht he blood spray then runnig down your leg! Just watch it im sure youll be fine but your probably going to bruise. And the pain could be a combo of that and the fact your using prop.

Thanks for the comments..sorta freaked me out but it's all good I think I guess if its its better tommorow I'm all good right...I hope. thankyou

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFountain View Post
    Just shot yesterday my 4th shot of test prop, shot it in my front upper thigh 'cause my ass was startin to feel like a pin cushion. So I put the inch and a half in pulled back a little on the plundger to make sure in went in right and not into a vein saw that the plundger didnt fill with blood and then shot it.when I pulled it out the blood shot out in like a mist for a second and then down my leg.I'ts not that thats botherin me but the fact that i left work early "cause the cramp in my leg was so f'in bad like I just got socket by a small bat or somthin.Immediatly when I took it out there was a small bump also under the skin it's still sesitive my leg that is...But why here and not in my ass and did I F-up or somthin?????
    are you injecting deep enough IM?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    are you injecting deep enough IM?
    i m sure i am what do you mean by I M (in muscle tissue?)

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Intra-muscular injections. And yes your going plenty deep if your using 1.5inch pins.
    Last edited by legobricks; 12-28-2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: I can't spell for crap!

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Shooting in the front top of the thigh has got to hurt like a mofo!

Yes man did it ever hurt still does had me layin down all day and shit cause of it thank god its gettin better. This test prop is ****in makin me emotional and shit also.
    God Damit though it is good shit cause I'm feelin ****in stronger already also developin some test flu symptoms....At least I know I gots some good gear...lol

Thread Information