niginty is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

some advice please.........

im 30 yrs old 5'6 170 pounds, I am 10-12 pounds overweight, but have a stocky frame from previously keeping fit and working out on and off for 15yrs previous. i have 2 bottles deca 200mg, 2 bottles primo 100mg, 1 bottle anavar pills 20mg and winny pills 50mg. i also have hcg -5000 iu, and nolvadex pills. does anyone have any advice on how to start and end this cycle? How much mg"s of what each week? I already have started the diet, and am back at the gym. looking to start soon. just looking to rip up and stay lean, hopefully not using test.
    Last edited by niginty; 12-28-2007 at 11:14 PM.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    try to cut down with diet and exercise first before you cycle. get to at least 15% bf.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    try to cut down with diet and exercise first before you cycle. get to at least 15% bf.
    agreed^
    once you get down to 15%, first cycle should be test only.

Blog Entries
    im really tryin to stay away from the test if possible, just want that ripped hard look.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    im really tryin to stay away from the test if possible, just want that ripped hard look.
    that comes from diet and cardio

Blog Entries
    so with what i have bought, after im ready, how much of what every other week? and when do i start this hcg and nova?

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ima******ger View Post
    agreed^
    once you get down to 15%, first cycle should be test only.

Like Big said, you gotta have TEST in your cycle unless you're running a short anavar cycle. From what you posted above it doesn't sound like you've got enough of anything to run a proper cycle. Just listen to these guys and do what they say. They will not steer you wrong.
    Last edited by Chuck_R; 12-28-2007 at 10:37 PM.

Big
    I would not make a cycle out of just what you have.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    It sound s and looks like he is looking for the miracle aas. Keep up the research and take your time. get the right combination of cardio and diet and even a test only cycle wiill make you lean.

Blog Entries
    i guess most people think i should be doing test, i wanted to steer clear of that if possible and just give myself a kickstart at the gym with what i have. im already a stalky guy and at my height, i don"t need any more considerable mass......

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Its all in your diet....not the aas..

Blog Entries
    i hear ya man, i just want a total cutting cycle, without the test.

Big
    deca would add more bloat and water weight than test, and in many cases leads to sexual dysfunction without at least a hrt dose of test.

green22 is offline Senior Member
    you are to little at 170 to use roids

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will also enjoy deca dick with that stack. People here arent being mean you need Test in your cycle or you will have bad sexual side effects and loss of libedo.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    you are to little at 170 to use roids

^^^Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard^^^.....sorry...anyhow. Listen to advise above. These people know what they are talking about, and as stated previously, deca will immediatly shut your bodys natural hormone production down, you MUST run even a small dose of test with it...the ripped and hard look you speak of has actually verry little to do with the compounds themselves but much more to do with your diet and cardio program...deca will give you more bloat and water then test when used properly...go do some more homework, get your bf down and plan a propper cycle. Good luck

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    You seem to have it stuck in your mind that these compounds are going to make you lose weight. The people on this board are very knowledgeable, seeing that a lot of us have done tons of research and actually have used some of these compounds before. Diet and cardio is the best way to get "that ripped look." Some advanced bodybuilders use cutting cycles, but their diets are stricter than you could possibly imagine, and their cardio is on key. With that said, test should almost always be used as the base for your cycle with very few exceptions. First cycle, I would use test only and proper pct. You will be happy with the results.

Blog Entries
    well if a i add test to my cycle, say propionate , what should i stack it with, with what i have bought? and how much prop should i get and how long should i do it for? also i have hcg , and nolva but anything else i"ll need for Pct??
    Last edited by niginty; 12-29-2007 at 01:35 PM.

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    Prop is a short ester, it needs to be administered ED to avoid fluctuation in blood levels...so I hope you like needles. As a first timer I would suggest 50 to 75mg ED for no less than 14 weeks as you stated above that you would like to run deca with it. Always run the test two weeks longer than the deca. Deca should be run for no less than 12 weeks at 200-600mg per week. You do the math and you will get an accurate idea of what you need. Dont forget PCT. Have ALL product needed before starting cycle. Research PCT here or Anthony-Roberts.com has very usefull info. Good luck.

Blog Entries
    what about prop,primo and winny? maybe leave the deca and anivar for future use? would i blow up on water retention if i add primo and winny with the prop? i have a job that wouldn"t take to that too well...............
    Last edited by niginty; 12-29-2007 at 02:05 PM.

Thread Information