V.D.O.P is offline Junior Member

How Many Of You Have-Or Know Somebody Who Has-Gotten A Woman Pregnant While On Cycle?

And if so, list the amount you/they were on and how far into the cycle, if you know.

This stems from my other thread. Let's see some cold hard info. The theory is that it's much more possible on over a gram per week of test.

Me and my brother, him twice.I was finishing a Deca only cycle 200mg per week(deca-dick my ass!) and my brothers first one right in the middle of a deca/cyp around 400-500 mgs combine and the next was in the middle of a Sustanon cycle with about the same dosage..........Both our boys have extremly large genitals for there size and age as well.My brothers son especially hes a little freak and shows it to everyone!At first they act like they cant believe he flashed them(he is a toddle by the way) and then comment on the size.....lol........funny little bastard.
    So you answer is steroids breed freaky large genitalled babies!!at those doses.

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Wow, I wasnt aware of this. I wonder if there have been any studies into taking steroids while getting a woman pregnant. It seems worrying to be honist, I wonder what other effects might show up.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    my ex girl friends cousin got my ex's friend pregnant in one shot and he was preparing for a compition he was on test and winny and he may had been on anavar as well.

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i got my wife pregnant on 750mg a test a week..also on winni at the time

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I was on over 2g/wk total aas and got my wife pregnant 2x. No problems here.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    i got my girl pregnant twice on my last cycle..... i was on 400 mg of cyp a week, 300mg of deca a week, and 40mg of d-bol a week.....

Thread Information